Chapter 27

Hello readers once again I am back...haha....sorry for the long wait

I am now back and kicking with this chapter...I hope you enjoy it...and I hope it is not boring you out

Song of the chapter: Second Hand Heart by Ben Haenow
----------------------------
Kate's POV
I was woken from my sleep when someone touched my forehead and I opened my eyes to see straight into Kyle's.

"Hey...sorry to wake you up from your dream but we have a dance to attend and we just both took most of our time sleeping...haha..." Kyle said

"Ohh...really??..well we better get going then, I wouldn't want miss it, I guess." I said to him and stood up but I kind of loss my balance and slipped on the wrong foot but I didn't feel any concrete floor hit my body nor my head and when I opened my eyes it was looking right into his eyes and he was laughing at me....how dare he but at least he was there.......now it brought me back too the first time I slipped in this school and HE caught me...it's not Kyle its you know who..

While we were walking I saw that something caught my eye...

It was the place we call our own when we have free time and see each other to talk about our day and just enjoy each other's company...memories as they always say what brings us back to our past whether it is happy, sad, full of anger or whatever you can call it...it was your past anyway. My past was a mix of it, when I found love with Kyle I thought it was my first and was supposed to be my last but nothing lasts long. It was a test and at the same time a trial for me, my parents always told me that I grew up very fast and that I was more mature than the other kids my age but I think that wasn't the problem. I was really just any kid around the block you can even name it...studying, sleeping, eating, partying a little, having fun with friends and a lot more but that kind of lessened when I got my first heartbreak. I confined myself into this small space that only myself knows...

"Hey Kate you kind of spaced out" Kyle said while holding my shoulder

"Huh? I wasn't, I was just looking at the view of the school grounds at this time of day" I sad and I hope he feel for that...

"Are you sure I'd fall for that?" Kyle said and raised his eyebrow at me...well I was wrong

"I said I want to be a zoo caretaker and you just kept on saying yes...what's really the problem?" He asked feeling kind of worried for me

"It's was not really a problem, I just remembered something when we passed by the tree...our tree." I said

"Ohh" that was all he said and we were silent until we reached the gymnasium

The song that was starting to play caught my attention, it was one of my favorite songs...our favorite song. It brought shivers down my spine and I felt him tense beside me but before I could walk away to look for Josh he held my hand in his and guided me to the center where the others are dancing to the music.

He placed my hands on his neck and his on my waist, it was still there...the tensed feeling but I promised myself before that I would give myself and others another chance. I heard people saying that you shouldn't go back to your ex because it shows that you're just letting him to play with you heart again and I agree with that but not time to think of that...

Second Hand Heart (Ben Haenow)

The light of the morning finds you sleeping in my bed
And it's not like the stories, it's never like what they said
I know who you want me to be, but I'm just not there yet
Yeah, the broken road's always been home and it's so hard to forget