Chapter 15

First of all, sorry for the late update....
Song if the chapter: Can I have this Dance
Please be patient with and I will give you all a good story....

Everything I want to say is in the end of the chapter....

Enjoy reading....
-----------------
Kate's POV

I'm so excited but half nervous. I am excited because tomorrow I'm going to see all my hard work be paid off tomorrow and you guessed it right....the annual high school dance for all high school students is going to be held tomorrow night. And I'm half nervous because I've seen a lot of girls been asked out by guys and it's nice to hear them say yes and the reason why I'm so jealous of them is 'cause I still have no date yet and I was kind of expecting him  to surprise me like what Christian did to Alexa this past day and all I saw was him ignoring me and he seldom talks to me and now I feel like he doesn't like me anymore.....I still remember our conversation back in the cafeteria a while ago...

-----------FLASHBACK----------

I was eating alone today since Alexa still had to go to the library to finish her reasearch about something I don't know or I don't have any knowledge of...

Then someone sat in front of me....

"Hi Kate, why are you eating all alone?" Josh asked me.

I wanted to tell him that he's been so distant with me today and he kept on ignoring me but I kept my composure and said...

"Alexa still had some work to do so I just went here and ate because I was kinda hungry." I said and went back to eating....

"Your in luck today 'cause I'm free for the next two hours....next teacher had a meeting so more time to talk and loiter around with you..." He said and started eating his lunch

When I heard the words 'talk' from him, my mind was thinking of asking him about the high school dance or if he has a date to take with him...... but I think I'm not in the position to ask him and he seems happy, it's not everyday that I see him smile. When he smiles there's always a reason so I tried to ask him...

"What's with the smile on your face mean?" I asked him, really curious about his answer.

"My smile?...it's nothing" He said and I gave him one of those mysterious looks and continued to interrogate him...

"Don't try to trick or joke with me this time because I know that every time you smile there's a reason or if  not you're planning something that I'm not aware of?" I asked.....maybe I was a bit rude with my last statement there but I can't take it back anymore, I said it already....I said it because he doesn't talk or call me and I feel like we are near each other but we're like two worlds apart.........

"Can't I smile for no specific reason? Can't I smile because I'm here with you spending more time? Sometimes we just do some things for no reason because every reason we need is already in front of us." He said and I was blown away by his answer....ughhh....me and my accusations, now I feel more guilty.....

"Sorry, I was just a little stressed about the preparations, you know.... hoping that everything turns out well." I said with my head down, I can't look at him with a straight face after everything I said to him.

"Are you sure it's just about the preparations? Nothing else?" He asked me.

I nodded at him.

"You're forgiven and high school dance really is a big event and I've seen others ask girls out to be their date for that one night and I helped Christian in asking Alexa out the past day.....well, Ummm...do you have a date yet for tomorrow?" He asked me and that was somehow my signal to look at him.