Chapter 35

"Let's go!" Dad yelled up the stairs. I groaned and pulled myself out of bed. I grabbed my suitcase and started to trudge down the stairs.

"Woah. What train hit you this morning?" Uncle Louis asked, laughing as he saw my appearance. I flipped him off and he laughed harder.

"Everleigh! That's rude," Dad scolded. I scrunched my nose and eyebrows and pointed to Uncle Louis.

"He started it!" I whined. He chuckled but shook his head.

"I think you look... lovely," Dad said, searching for a word that wouldn't offend me. He picked up a piece of my hair and examined it. "It looks like you haven't brushed your hair in a week."

"I don't brush my hair in general. It'll get all frizzy," I said. "I literally just rolled out of bed and grabbed my suitcase when you called."

"Go get ready! We still have twenty minutes. Get a shower!" Dad laughed. I groaned and went back upstairs. I took a quick shower and pulled out an outfit for the long plane ride.

A pair of leggings, and Dads 'Obsession' sweater. I stole it a few months back and he still hasn't figured it out.

I blow dried my hair and let it hang down in its loose curls. I narrowed my eyes and grinned.

I have an idea. I'm going to look exactly like Dad today.

I snuck to his room and grabbed the cloth thing he had around his head that day. I stuck it in my own curls and grinned.

Perfect.

"I'm ready!" I yelled, running down the stairs and outside where everybody was. Dad locked the doors and everybody turned around to face me. They looked at me and furrowed their eyebrows.

"What are you wearing?" Uncle Liam asked. I grinned.

"I look just like Dad! See!" I smiled, posing. I grabbed the nearest water bottle, put some in my mouth, and sprayed it out in the yard with a hip thrust. They all started laughing and Dad just looked innocent.

"Your daughter, mate," Uncle Niall said, patting Dad's back and getting into the van. Dad grinned and pulled me into a bone crushing hug. I hugged him back and smiled.

"So that's where my sweater went?" He teased and I smiled innocently.

"Took you long enough to realize!" I laughed. Dad shrugged.

"I realized a long time ago. Just didn't think much of it," he said. I nodded and got in the van.

"What about Uncle Zayn and Noah?" I asked.

"They said they would meet us at the airport. Though for now, we should go over some rules," Dad stated. I groaned loudly and looked over at Oliver who was doing the same thing.

"Do we have to have rules? It's a holiday!" Oliver whined.

"Exactly! Please?" I whined as well.

"We just want to have fun!" Oliver whined.

"And it's no fun with rules!" I whined.

"And w-"

"Enough," Dad said, holding his hand up to silence us. We instantly shut up and he nodded. "There's not many rules."

"Then why is there any at all?" I asked. Dad glared at me and I shrunk back into my seat.

"First, if you guys aren't with us the entire time, like if you go down to the pool or arcade and we're not there, you have to be home by 10:30 and no later," he said. We nodded. Not too bad. "Second, I don't want you two fighting at all. Got it?" He asked. We nodded, but secretly knew we would fight. "And lastly, just have fun."

"We can do that!" I grinned. Dad nodded and turned back in his seat. "You know we'll fight, right?"

"Yes," Oliver laughed. I giggled and leaned against his shoulder.

It was super early... like three in the morning. And I'm tired.

I laid my head of Olivers shoulder and shit my eyes, drifting of to a sleep.

***

I woke up to the feeling of someone laying on top of me. I groaned out and peeled my eyes open to find Noah.

"What are you doing?" I groaned. Though I was groaning, I was happy to see him.

"It's, like... Noon. Wake up," he said, smiling. I groaned some more and tried to turn over.

"Dad!" I whined, hoping he would come to my rescue. I turned and looked to see Dad smiling.

"Sorry, love. I don't control him. And you seem fine," Dad said. I sighed. Noah let his arms drop and put his full weight on top of my.

His lips were right above my ear that was near the couch and he softly whispered, "Little does he know."

I giggled as he placed a soft kiss below my ear. He's lucky nobody can see him doing that. We would be canned.

"Dad!" I whined again. I heard Dad sigh but get up.

"All right, nephew, let he go," Dad said, placing his hand on Noah's shoulders and lifting him off of me.

Noah winked at me and stood up straight.

"Sorry, Uncle. She was being lazy," Noah said, placing his hand above his eyebrow.

"It's all right," Dad said. Noah saluted him and walked off. Dad furrowed his eyebrows and gave him a look, and then looked back at me. "What the hell?"

"Don't ask me," I laughed.

***

Hellooooo

How are you?

I need some ideas. I'm running out and am like... close to ending the book lolol

Nah

Anyways

Comment ideas please

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

~All the love, G xx