Chapter 16

THE ART ABOVE DOES NOT BELONG TO ME. IT BELONGS TO THE AMAZING ARTIST AND I AM JUST USING IT AS AN IMAGE BECAUSE IT'S SICK. (In a good way)

***

*Previously on Harry Styles' Daughter* (I felt like a tv show when I wrote that lol)

"Ready?"

"Always," I smiled. He opened the trunk and revealed a bunch of spray paint cans. I gasped and looked at him. "Are we.."

"If you're up for it," he said. I nodded and grinned.

"Let's do this,"

***

We grabbed a bag and started putting the cans in the bag. It was so heavy but you get used to it after spray painting for awhile.

We walked towards a bridge that's near the park and went to the wall that holds the bridge up. If that makes any sense, I don't know.

We sat the bag down and stared at our blank canvas. It was kinda hard to see though since it's dark.

"Here," Noah said, handing me one of the headband things with the light on it. It was like he was reading my mind. "Have you ever tagged before?"

"Once. And I was literally scared for my life. Nobody knows about it though. What about you?" I asked, thinking about things I could paint.

"I've done it a few times. My Dad has a huge wall in the backyard that we tag all the time. Though, it's more fun when it's illegal," he said, laughing. I giggled and shook my head.

"Should I ask my Dad if I can just stay all night with you and Uncle Zayn? This will probably take a long time," I said. He nodded.

I pulled my phone out and sent a text to Dad. Seconds later, he messaged me back saying that it was fine. I'm shocked.

"Alright.. what do you want to make?" Noah asked. I stared at the wall and thought.

"I always see these cool paintings that are so deep with so much meaning. We should do something like that," I said. He pulled out a notebook and pencil and handed it to me. I took them and started to draw out what I'm talking about.

"That's sick. Let's do it," he said, grinning. I grinned back and pulled out a can.

Time was flying by and I was having the time of my life. This was so much fun. The adrenaline pumping through my veins and the simple sound of the can spraying out paint gives so much pleasure to my ears.

Each line I sprayed felt like a blessing to life. That was very dramatic but it's true. We're bringing life to this blank canvas. People are going to pass by and think about how neat this painting is; I hope at least.

Then again, there will be a bunch of people who walk by and shake their head in disgust. But they don't understand.

People who think of this as a curse doesn't understand how much of a stress reliever this is. It's like a drug. They don't understand that whether this be illegal or not, everybody has their way of showing themselves out and this is mine.