Talk About Cliché

Book Title: Talk About Cliché

Author: Littlefighter97

Genre(s): Teen Fiction & Humour

ON GOING

SUMMARY:

For as long as Kimberley Florence can remember, she has been best friends with Ryan Whitlock. The two friends were practically joint at the hip and always insisted that they would be best friends forever.

The only problem was Aiden Whitlock, Ryan's cocky, gorgeous and violence junkie twin brother.

Aiden and Kimberley had never seen eye to eye, they were always bickering and constantly pushing each other's buttons.

Kimberley has never understood why Aiden is always been so possessive over her, always warning guys off and shouting at his friends whenever they tried to hit on her, and Aiden had never understood how Kimberley is the only girl who is unfazed by his charm and seems to see right through his badass ways.

As a deadly romance blossoms, the two become caught in a web of lies which could not only leave them both broken hearted, but bring everyone and everything crashing down with them.

Kimberley must decide if one boy is worth losing her best friend, her life as she knows it, and maybe even her heart.

MY REVIEW:

One chapter and I'm hooked. It sounds like your typical cliché but I think something better is going to come out of it. The writer adds a lot of detail to the story, which creates an I wanna read more right now effect. I really love a lot of her story's and I'm currently reading My Stolen First Kiss, which was written by her; I might be writing a review on that soon! :)