Chapter 1

Cries erupted in the hospital room as the newborn baby boy was given to his mother, Amelia. His father, Nathan, leaning over her shoulder looking at the bundle of joy in his wife's arms. The baby stopped after awhile and went to sleep. His mother eventually fell asleep, with her baby in her arms. A nurse came in.

'Hello, sorry but visiting hours are over.' She said politely. 

'Okay.' Nathan got up and walked to his car. The next day he came as soon as visiting hours started. When he got there he saw his wife walking back from the bathroom, in her normal clothes. Nathan smiled and walking to her room. Once he got there he knocked and walked in. His wife was cradling Eugene, trying to out him to sleep. 

'You ready to go?' His wife asked pulling him out of his trance. 

'Yeah.' He replied and took her hand, guiding her out of the hospital room. They stopped by the desk and did some paper work, paid and then left. They put Eugene in his baby chair and drove home.

'I can't believe we have another child.' Amelia said looking over at Eugene.

'Me either.' Nathan admitted.

'Do you think she'll take the news well?' Amelia asked sounding like she was unstable. 

'Of course, she will. She's a big sister now after all.' Nathan said putting one of his hands on his wife's. She smiled and sighed, putting her head back on the seat. Her husband still had his hand on her when they entered the forest. He quickly yanked his hand away when a car was on the side of the road. He veered to the left but hit a tree and then the parent vision went black. 

Chapter 1 of my second book! Yay! I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I'm sorry that it's short but I think that it turned out really nicely. Anyways, I'll see you all in the next chapter! Peace! (I got the picture on the top from this link:

http://img14.deviantart.net/1e57/i/2015/110/f/e/diamante_poem____wolf___by_mariasketch-d6l05yg.png