"You are mine; don't you ever say that shit again. You will always be mine and it is me who won't be yours ever, I won't accept you as my mate, but you won't get any other mate as well. You will stay in this cell for the rest of your life only to keep my wolf calm and nothing else, you will be my slave and prisoner for rest of your life" my lungs were screaming for air but I was too hurt by his voice to register that. Black spots appeared in front of my eyes as I was about to faint, he removed his hand and I took deep breaths.

I looked directly into his eyes and said "I hate you" and I swear I saw a flicker of hurt in his beautiful blue eyes but it was gone as soon as he blinked. And he immediately left the cell.

I sat down on the bed, I was shaking to keep my tears at bay, why moon goddess? Why? Me?
Before I could wallow in my sadness , door opened again , is he back? But it was beta Kane.

He came inside slowly with a plate in his hands.

"What does he want now?" I snapped at him

"Alpha didn't send me Luna, and I am not here to hurt you, Here, food for you Luna" and he put the plate on my lap and sat down on the bed besides me.

"I am not your Luna, call me Iris" I said quietly. And opened the lead of the plate, well it's not the world's best food, but it was not worst either. It has some mashed potatoes, some pasta with a piece of bread.

"Not right now, but you are my alpha's mate so you will be my Luna in future and one more thing, your sister is fine. She is under the care of an elder from our pack right now so don't worry" thank god Eva is fine. But why is he being nice to me? and I noticed him fully, he is very good looking. green eyes with blonde hair, tall dark handsome...but nothing in comparison to him, god why am I comparing him with that ruthless alpha.

"Well if you would have been here just a few minutes before, you would know, I won't be your Luna ever and please take a bite from this food, I don't trust you guys right now" and I placed the plate in his lap, he looked hurt by that but still took bite of everything and then gave it to me. Good it's safe.

And I started eating like I haven't seen food in days. it was good, I was stuffing my mouth in a very unladylike like manner, but who cares?

"You don't eat like a queen at all" he said with amusement in his eyes.

"Well I am not queen anymore and plus I am hungry." I guess he is trying to make me feel better, maybe he is not a bad person.

I soon finished all of my food. And I am still hungry

"I am sorry Iris; I know you are still hungry but only one plate is allowed to give to people who stay here" he said with genuine sorrow.

" hey its ok, I have survived worst than this, so don't worry" but soon I realized my mistake, shit I put a page of my past in front of him.

"What...what do you mean?" He was suddenly sounding very angry. God I had to distract him.

" hey I was just kidding, forget that, I think we didn't start off very well, how about we start over?... Hi, I am Iris Shawn " and put my hand in front of him, in the hope that he forgets about what I said, in werewolves, all the pack members are very possessive of their Luna, they can die for her. It was his wolf who was angry about his Luna being hurt in the past.

He soon calmed down and gave me a bright smile and took my hand

"Hi I am Kane Maxwell, please to meet you Iris"

"Pleasure is all mine" I said with a chuckle, I like him, he is good but before I could say anything else his hand was snatched from mine and we heard an angry growl. And he was thrown against the nearby wall by none other than my pathetic mate.

ALPHA KING'S WITCH MATEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें