part 3

I was struggling to open my eyes, and my head was pounding. After a lot of struggle, I opened my eyes. I felt something hard beneath me, a metal bed without any mattress. As I looked around me, it was a horrible place. It was small dark room. Only a small window was there which was giving small amount of light in the room. It was dusty and smelling like blood and death and then as I turned around to look at the door, my eyes met with the bars, holy hell...I am in a cell or even worst dungeon. But how did I end up here? And then tried to go to the door but then realized my one ankle is tied to the metal bed, what the hell is this? But then all the memories from last night hit me with full force, alpha king, my fight, Eva and lastly mate....

So my own mate put me in a dungeon, even after knowing that I was his mate. Why goddess have to be so cruel to me. I should have been able to choose my own mate, who will love me for my whole life, someone like Jason. Oh my god where is Jason? Where is Eva? Where the hell I am?

As I was still lost in my confusion, door of the cell opened and my mate entered. I was not looking at him but still I know its him. Werewolf can smell their mate and we witches can sense them.

" you are awake now? Good. I hope you are comfortable here, ohh how rude of me, not to show any hospitality; welcome to my pack, Blood moon pack or should I say welcome to the dungeons of blood moon pack" he said with humor in his voice. I was still not looking at him. I don't want to talk to him.

"Giving me silent treatment? Well if I were you I wouldn't do that, knowing your sister is still in my possession" and my eyes snapped at him with anger.

"Where is my sister? Where is she?" I asked angrily and he just smirked

"Now you are talking, first I demand respect, I am your alpha and second she will be unharmed if you answer my questions correctly" what is with him and making threats. I nodded to let him know I will do it. He sat on the bed while I was still standing.

"first, tell me what magic are you using on me? Why do I feel like you are my mate?" And I looked at him in amazement. He thinks I am doing magic on him. How pathetic!

"You really amazes me alpha, why would I try to make a mate bond with someone like you. I hate you with every single fiber in my body and besides that there is not a single spell in this world that can make mate bond, only moon goddess can do that" I said calmly but I was anything but calm.

"Don't lie. I know you are powerful, You can do that, so I will spare your life thinking you are my mate, so I won't be able to kill you" he said like he was totally making sense. I chuckled humorlessly.

"Well I doubt that you won't be able to kill your mate, since you can poison her, put her in your dungeon and tie her to a metal bed, I am sure killing her won't be that difficult for you" I spat at him, I know I am playing with fire but I am going to burn anyways.

"You are not my mate" he snapped at me angrily.

"Well as much as I would also like to believe that, I know it's not true and so does you. Try to recollect properly, when you claimed me as your mate, I was already drugged by witch's bane, so I can't do any magic and till now I can't, so how do you think I did that?"

I don't know why but I felt like explaining it to him. And I also want him to believe me. He was looking like in deep thought and then realization dawned upon him. Thank god he remembered.

"May be you are right, but that won't change anything" he said with gritted teeth. How dare he sound angry? It should be me who has right to be angry

"Of course it won't, I won't ever forgive you for what you did to me and my people, we witches don't have destined mate, you werewolves do. We choose our own mate, and I will choose my own mate and trust me you won't be that..." But before I could complete, he came to me and wrapped his hand on my neck and pushed me to a nearby wall and put enough pressure to slow down my breathing. I am sure it will bruise my neck and my ankle was also hurting from the chain on it.