"Noah, can't we keep her with us?", Jess asked.

"We can't do that", I said.

"We can, if you want then we can", she said with a ray of hope in her eyes.

"What do you mean?", I asked.

"Marry Eva. You marry her and then she'll be with us forever", Jess said and I was flabbergasted by her response.

"What rubbish are you talking about Jess? You know I like Aria", I said not liking her answer.

"But you don't love Aria and I don't like Aria. I love Eva and you like Eva, so two votes for Eva", she said.

"Let's go down. We're getting late for the wedding", I said ignoring her advice and left her inside the room and she came running behind me all whining.

My baby sister had gone mad!!

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Eva's P.O.V.

"You're looking beautiful", I said to Sarah when the makeup artist was done with her.

"Thank you", she said and blushed.

"I'm jealous of you, you're looking gorgeous", I said and she hugged me.

"It's all because of you. Only if you had not sacrificed your love for Eric, I couldn't have seen this day", she said making me surprised.

"I.. I don't know what you're talking about", I said stealing glances away from her. How can she know that I love Eric? I never told him ever about my feelings.

"I can see that, you don't need to hide it from me", she said and squeezed my palm in her hold.

"I should get ready, don't want to look zombie", I said letting go the matter and rushed outside her room. A lone tear drop from my eyes but I removed it off.

Today is not the day. Every ​single thing had to go perfect today and I'll make sure that it goes. Eric is my past and I'm not that girl who kept mourning about her unrequited love.

I saw Kyle coming towards me. He was still in his casuals and he was looking vulnerable?. His eyes had bags beneath them. From past two days he hadn't talked to me and I'm highly thankful to him for this also. I guess he had understood by now that I can't be his and maybe he had moved on.

He saw me and walked towards me. I all of a sudden become alert and stood with a strong poise.

"Hey", he said with a small smile and longing in his eyes.

"Hello", I said with a fake smile of my own.

"Why are you not ready yet?", I asked looking at him.

"Can I talk to you for sometime?", He asked and I nodded hesitantly.

"Not here. Can we talk at some place where we can talk without interruption alone?", He asked looking here and there.