Chapter 10

I always wonder why things happened a certain away. Why an event always had to occur. Do I attract the dark things that hold my deepest fear. Again the three of us are in the same circumstance. Even worst his family and Friends are close by. My heartbeat is loud that I can't even hear what Reagan is saying to Harry. I know it's hopeless but I turn to Harry. Wondering if he is still there or if the beast has taken over again. I tell Reagan to stay still and not to make any sudden moves. He's hesitant at first but he listens to me. I call out Harry's name but in seconds the Beast is next to me. He grabs me by the throat while lifting me in the air. Just like last time but for some reason I feel like he doesn't want to hurt me. He puts me back down while he turns my head to the side. I wonder what he is looking for but I keep trying not to make any moves that would upset him. He slides his hand over my neck down to my collar bone. He swipes his hand over the bite mark he gave me. I look at his face trying to predict what he will do next but he just stay still looking at the mark on my shoulder. He takes step back to look at me, his golden reds eye piercing thru me. Then next thing I know he faints in front me. I have no idea what's going on but I'm shaking with fear. Wondering why he didn't attack me like last time. Reagan rushes over to Harry side while staying his gazing on me. I know he has a lot question and some I have no answers to.He stands up to tell me that I need to keep this a secret. That Harry accidentally fainted. I know why wants me to lie. I know this is not the right moment to figure out what is going on. Especially with his family so close by. This is the second time the beast had appeared in front of us. Reagan loudly shouts out a signal for help I never heard before and in an instance everyone is around us. I try to keep calm and let Reagan explains to everyone what happen. Harry's mother quickly rushes to him, tears forming in her eyes. She try's to keep calm but I know something happened. Reagan tells everyone that Harry showed up in front of us and pass out. The oracle witch kneels to look at Harry with his mother. Everyone patiently waits for her to say something. She eventually says he is fine and that he needs some rest. I can see there is sign of relief from everyone. I have this feeling she knows more then she is saying but I just keep quiet. Everyone has there secret and I'm just trying to make it out alive. Harry's body is moved to his room, and the rest of us make it back to the house. Once we enter the house Harry's mother pulls me aside to tell me that we can leave tommorrw that I will stay in the guest bedroom. I can tell she is stressed so I agree quickly. She calls a maid to step up my room while she takes me to the kitchen to prepare some tea. She looks at me wait for me to say something but I have no idea what to say. She finally decide to speak asking if I saw something different in Harry then before. I reply with ease saying that he didn't look any different then before. She comes close to give me a hug telling me everything will be okay. I hug her back feeling ease with her touch. She says to me to go see Harry and make sure everything is okay while the adults talk. I head upstairs wondering what is going to happen next. I know I have to face Reagan but I'm still furious with his action. Harry didn't kill me but I wonder what triggered his Beast to come back. I'm deep in thought that I don't realize I'm already at the top of the stairs. I see Reagan at the top of the stairs talking with Ellie. She looks mad, I wonder why. You are not telling me the truth she says to Reagan. I know something happened. He was standing next to me and then in a flash he is gone. I will find out what happened, you know I can Reagan. She walks away from him, walking to the other side of the hallway. You can come out now Reagan says to Me. I come behind the door and walk to him. He pulls me into room which startled me. What are you doing I say to him. I remember you from high school Suri he says. I immediately stop moving. How did you remember I say to him. When Harry came to you as the beast something just click. You look different back then, also my memories being erased didn't help. For some reason I'm relieved that he knows. He apologizes for being an asshole earlier. I accept his apologizes easily. After everything that has happened Im surprised you and Harry are working together. I laugh at his statement. Harry kind of forced me to work with him. He thinks I can stop the beast. Reagan shakes his head finally understanding what is going. I don't even know how he found me in the first place. I have some many questions to ask but I know you wanna check on Harry. He opens the door leading the way to Harry's room, I wish him a goodnight and I head into the room. I walk towards the bed looking for Harry but he is not in the bed. Are you looking for me. I jump but I stop my self from screaming. I spinning around to see Harry. I can see something is different but I try to calm. How are you feeling I ask. I'm well he says I feel stronger. He comes closer and closer to me. I have this feeling that the beast is infront of me but I remain calm. Why are you still the beast? I don't know he says. The beast is always awake when you are around. I have a feeling that you have more control of it then you know. I can see your true energy when I'm in beast form. You are no ordinary healer. You don't know your family but I can sense there energy in you. What are you talking about I say. You can awake my true form but yours is deep inside. You are more dangerous then me Suri. You are bound to nothing. I'm shaken by his words. I know I have powers I cannot explain. The beast knows more about me then I know of my self.