Till the day I die

Btw read previous chapter before this one
This is how Danny died.
So what happened before last chapter
Just an FYI

Danny flew at a slow speed. He had just come from a meeting with the president. He had tried to talk to him about the ghosts and everything that could happen if they didn't try to seal a truce.....it hadn't gone so well. Partly because he wasn't on good terms with the president in the first place and partly because a few GIW were present at the meeting.

What could he say? The man doesn't trust him much.

He'd been practically kicked out. It could have gone worse, Danny thought, the GIW could have taken me prisoner and put me in a cell. The only reason of why they hadn't done that before was because the president forbids it. Even though they weren't the best of buddies he understood that the town needed Danny's protection from the ghosts. He was a smart man. But after hearing the halfghost's proposal of peace he'll probably consider letting the GIW get him, accusing him of treason.

Danny sighed. He was now on the way to the Ghost Zone. Sam, Jazz and Tucker had warned him that it may not go better than his meeting with the president. Danny knew this. But he had to try. Maybe, just maybe...

He stopped and stared at the building in front of him. If he was right, a portal would open here soon. After two seconds the air rippled. The very space in front of the building ripped and came apart. Danny could see the green ectoplasm of the Ghost Zone in the other side. He took a deep breath. And flew in. The rip closing shortly after.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"But think of all the good things that might come out of this. We wouldn't be bothered by all the anti ghost weapons and we would be able to visit the human world whenever we wanted," Danny tried to persuade the ghost in front of him. He looked doubtfull.

"I don't know, Phantom. It seems like a long shot."

Danny sighed "I know. But we gotta start somewhere. This can't go on like this, can it, Sydney?"

"No. But why talk to me. I'm just a simple weak ghost. Shouldn't you be talking to some of the greater ghosts like Pandora or Vortex?"

Danny smiled. "Because you're as much a part of the Ghost Zone as them." Sydney gaped. "Aaaaand I've already spoken to them."

The 1950's ghost narrowed his eyes and Danny grinned.

He was about to open his mouth again when a sneer was heard close by. "Well, well, well. If it isn't the punk that's causing a commotion around the Ghost Zone."

Danny turned around to face Walker and a few other angry ghosts behind him. "That's against the rules."

Danny scowled, he had hoped this wouldn't happen. He felt relieved when Sydney quickly made his retreat. He didn't want him to get involved.

Danny forced himself to stay calm. "Hey guys. How's your day been?" He asked convertionaly.

A green eyed ghost with long red hair sniffed. "Great until you came and spread a bunch of rumours about making peace," he spit out.

Danny stood taller to show he wasn't gonna be brought down. "And why would that ruin your day?"

The other ghost floated closer. "Because the humans are pests and would never leave us alone. Even if we accepted, they wouldn't. So why should we?"