it is wot it is

"How'd you get here? I sure don't remember giving you directions." louis states, until it hits him. He had forgot to clear his GPS history from Harry's car.

"Yes babe, that's how I got here." And, louis must have thought that out loud.

"Harry! Fizzys here, your just going to make this whole thing werid and tense." And louis is mad, and stressed. He told Harry to not come here, and here he is.

"Take a deep breath and relax, now, let me meet the family." and harry, walks past him, but stops, and grabs his hand.

"This is going to be great.." louis mumbles under his breath.

-

Louis looks pretty when he laughs, harry thinks. He's head tips back and his eyes crinkle from smiling to hard. Harrys to far deep.

Louis had became less tense when his mother and sisters didn't have a problem with him being there, or being in louis' life.

Louis wonders why they're not asking why harry was there all of a sudden.

It had turned out that fizzy and harry were long time friends. How'd did they not know each other when they heard there names, louis does not know.

Louis can see the trust in Fizzys eyes with harry.

He let out a sigh of relief and thinks God they didn't have to go through tense and harsh greetings.

Now, louis needs to man up and tell harry, and his family something life changing.

"Um, guys," louis looks around while he stands up, everyones eyes looking at him, "I have something to tell you all."

"I'm pregnant." And when those words were said, the table went quiet, until harry fell to his knees infront of louis' stomach and says three words that only louis can hear.

"I love you already."