"alphabet boy"

NARRATORS POV

The boys both look into eachothers eyes. One moss green, the other sapphire blue. Its after the date and harry is standing with louis Infront of his flat. They both yearn for something.

Harry wants to wrap his arms around louis curvy, but small, waist. Louis wants to hold Harry's face in his small dainty hands.

But, nether would move. couldn't make the simple move of locking their lips together. Louis expects harry to make the first move, him being the alpha and all.

But, when louis gets a serge of confidence, he grabs Harry's face and locks their lips together.

Harry slowly wraps his arms around louis waist and takes control of the kiss.

"I had a fun night Harry," louis whispers shyly when they pull away. He also has a hot blush on his pretty face.

"Anything for you baby," harry says lowly. But then he suddenly realised his mistake.

"Im sorry, Louis. I didn't mean too. It's just you remind me of a baby and your so beautiful and cute and I don't want you to think im a cocky alpha that wants to get in your pants I'm so-" he suddenly gets cut off by Louis.

"Harry! It's okay! I like the pet name," he giggles as he finished the sentence.

"Oh, okay. Wo," as he wipes imaginary sweat off his forehead. Louis giggles at this action, and Harry makes a mental note to be funnier.

"Bye Harry," louis states before he quickly pecks Harry's lips and runs in the house, with a blush hot on his cheeks.

"Bye baby," Harry yells as soon as the door is closed.

He walks home with a hand on his lips, and his eyes in a daze.
-

It's a couple days after the date, and the two have been texting nonstop. they haven't called eachother, which is weird for a normal couple.

But one night, Harry gets a phone call, just as he was about to drift off to sleep. Annoyed, harry answers the phone.

"What," he rasps out in his post sleep voice. It's very groggly and raspy.

"Harry," a high pitch voice squeaks out.

"Baby? Baby whats wrong," Harry asks , fully awake now. His alarmed because, 1)louis has never called 2) why is he calling in the night?

"I'm sorry to wake you but-" its suddenly cut off by a sob.

"Baby!? Are you crying?" Harry's asks, protective mode in full gear.

"I'm sorry, but I can't I cant," he seems to not be able to finish the sentence.

"Baby, listen to me baby. It's going to be alright. Just listen to my voice. Okay baby? Just listen to my voice, " Harry whispers softly into the phone. The sobs have turned into constant whimpers, making Harry's heart break.

"Can you come over Harry? Please," louis begs slightly. Harry could never say no.

"I'll be over in a few minutes, baby. Just stay calm, and take deep breaths. I'll be there soon," and with a sniffle and okay from Louis, Harry hangs up the phone.

-

As Harry knocks on the door, a million possible things that could've happen run through his mind. He hopes Louis okay.

The door opens and Louis is standing there, looking cuter then ever. He has a oversized sweater, that creates sweater paws and goes to mid thigh. His eyes are red and his whimpering.

"Harry?" louis tiny voice questions. he sounds so broken.

harry doesn't answer, instead he lunges forward and grabs louis by the face.

"Baby are you okay? Baby, please answer me! Are you hurt? Are you sad? Who do I have to kill? Did someone fucking touch you?! Louis if they did -" but louis cut him off from his rambling.

"Can you hold me harry," louis questions with sad, but hopeful eyes.

"Of course baby, you don't have to ask," harry breaths out.

Louis quickly takes Harry's hand in his own and tugs him into the house, towards his room. When they reach the bed, louis quickly lays down sideways. Harry crawls on the bed and pulls louis back to his broad, strong chest. He lets out a shaky breath. Harry's quick to resure though, he runs his fingertips against louis back. Louis shivers sightly form the actions.

"You wanna talk about it, kitten?" Harry questions with a new petname.

Louis blushes before replying "I'll tell you later, but I like the nickname of kitten," he giggles cutely.

Harry chuckles. His glad his baby is back to his giggley, shy self. No longer the crying louis he saw moments before.

"I really like you hazzie," louis breaths out.

"I like you more kitten, and hazzie? Could you get anymore cuter!" Harry chuckles.

"Hazzie, I'm just trying to give you a nickname. Shut up, " he whispers shyly.

"Kitten,"

"Hmm"

"Forever and always"

"Hmm"

And Harry knows his mostly asleep, and it may be too early to say those words, but he feels it could be awayls and forever.
830 words