mpreg months {this is a chapter}

{month two}

"I'm obessed with your belly." Harry states while nuzzling his face into louis' belly.

"My bellys a little big for two months, isn't it?" Louis looks down at his belly, a idea coming to mind.

"I could be having twins." Harry looks up at louis from his place in between louis' legs.

"One boy and one girl would be perfect." harry states, his always wanted both genders, and a omega and alpha.

"If we had an omega boy and alpha girl, that would be amazing." and harrys agrees with louis.

They both can't wait for the nine months to be over.

{month three}

"I'm twelve weeks today!" louis says, wobbling over to harry, who has his legs open and slouched against the couch.

"I know, baby." Louis takes a seat on harrys lap. Harry wraps his arms arms around louis, resting his hands on his belly.

"I can't believe were having twins."

"Me ethier babe."

-

"Harry," louis tries to shake harry awake, but its hardly any use.

He goes to the next option.

he hits harry with a pillow, straight in the face.

"Huh! Where's the fire!" harry sits straight up from his pillow, wrapping his arms around louis, trying to protect his family from danger.

"Harry, babe, there is no fire, calm down," he puts his bony hands on harry's chest, "I just want some hot wings."

Harry groans and goes down to the kitchen and opens the supply of hot wings.

He quickly fixes them and brings them back up to louis, falling down on the bed after ward, and falls asleep.

"Goodnigth, my big baby." and louis presses a kiss to harrys forehead and continues munching on his hot wings.

{month four}

"People say this is the boring month of the pregnancy." louis states and looks up from the computer where he was reading pregnancy articles.

"We could figure out the genders if we wanted too." Harry looks over at his love while saying so, knowing what louis was going to say.

"Harry, I want to be sure when I find out, so I'm going to wait." louis rolls his eyes, tired of saying this to harry.

"Okay baby, your carrying the babies, you decide."

"Love you, hazzie."

"I love you baby."

{month five}

"Okay, now look here," the docter points at the screen, "what does that look like?"

Louis answers with teary eyes, "a penis."

"Correct. Now, the other baby does not have that, so it is a girl. Congrats mommy and daddy, your having a boy and a girl." and the docter smiles and leaves the two parents for some private time.

"Harry, were getting what we wanted, were so lucky." louis looks up at harry with teary eyes.

"I love them so much." harry looks at louis and his belly and smiles fondly.

{month six}

"Jesus, I feel huge." louis wobbles into the kitchen and tries to reach the cookies, but fails and looks over at harry with a pout.

"Hey giant, can you help me?" harry chuckles and walks over to louis and reaches and gets the cookies.

he hands them to louis and louis grabs one and she shoves one into his mouth. harry smiles fondly at him and wraps his arms around him from behind and rest his hands on his stomach.

"I love you, baby."

"I love you haz, forever."

"forever."

{month six}

Louis was seating on the couch and had his hands on his stomach, rubbing in soft, circular motions.

He was talking sweetly to his babies, when is hands stop, and he starts calling harry name.

"Babe? is everything okay?"

"They kicked."

Harry drops to his knees, and puts his giant paws on louis' stomach.

"Where! I want to feel my babies!"

Louis softly shushes him and puts his hands over harrys.

"Just move your hands like this, and you will feel them."

After a while, a soft kick was felt and both have tears in there eyes.

{month seven}

Now, both parents love when their babies kicked, but louis is going crazy over it.

"Harry, these kids well not stop!"

"Babe shh, let me try something I've saw that has helped, okay?"

"Mhm."

harry moves his head down to louis' stomach and starts singing with raspy, smoothing voice.

Everyone in the family fell asleep to harrys voice.

{month eigth}

"I feel sooo full." louis whines.

"Of what?" harry looks over at louis with raised eyebrows and a smirk.

"its not your two inch cock."

"Nine inch."

"Come prove that to me,hmm?"

Harry growls, he heard this pregnancy would make louis lustful.

He can't wait.

{month nine}

"Harry, I think my water broke."

"WHAT!" harry all but screams.

louis breaks out in giggles, covering his mouth with his hand.

"Now I know how you will be when the time comes."

"You little-" harry lunges at louis, getting him by the waist and tickling him, making louis burst out in giggles.

-

"Harry,"

"Mhm,"

"Its for real this time."

-

After harry carrying louis into the E.R, screaming they needed a docter, they were now in a room with louis in a bed, gripping the sides of the beds so hard, that the knuckles turned white.

Louis had tears flowing down his face, and he was gripping harrys shirt now, trying to keep him close.

"Okay, louis, it looks like you have dialted to ten centimeters. Lets get ready to push okay?"

Louis nods with a painful look on his face.

-

After hours of intense labor to two twins, louis held each close to his chest, feeding them with his milk.

Harry stood over his whole world, smiling fondly.

Words came out of his mouth that only he could hear,

"I will love you forever, everyone of you."

THE END