"heart on my chest"

NARRATORS POV

It's a few days after the boys were at the mall, and there both happier then ever.

Louis hasn't heard from harry in a few days, and he worries. he doesn't know if harry has just been busy, or if he doesn't want to court with him.

Sure, harry hasn't got to the part of ask Louis to court him, but Louis can dream about the day Harry we will show up at his house with a rose and a teddy bear, and that charming smile on his face. 

Just as Louis gets his hopes up, there is a constant ringing from his room. he automatically jumps up and runs to his room, stumbling a bit on the way, tripping abit, but no one has to know.

As he enters the room, he heads straight to the phone. his face automatically lights up when he sees Harry's name flash on the screen.

"Um, hello?" Louis squeaks out, hopefully wanting the words of 'court me' to come out the other line.

"Hey, baby." Harry smiles from the other line, not talking to Louis in a few days, missing his voice.

"Um, hi harry. How have you been?" Louis automatically faceplams himself for being so awkward.

"I've been good, baby. How about you? Sorry I haven't called or texted in a few days, I've um been busy." Harry's mumbles out in his raspy, slow voice.

"Oh, I've been good. That's okay, I understand." Louis repiles in a small voice, wanting to see harry.

"Um, baby, would you like to go out with me? Like on a date? I know we were matched and all but like I still want to go on cheesy dates and-" harry is suddenly cut off by louis' extremely cute giggles.

"Sure, hazzie. Where do you want to meet?" Louis asks while biting his lip and playing with the hem of his shirt with his free hand.

"Um, how about I come and pick you up? The date will be a surprise. I'll be there at six." Harry says in a deep tone, his more then excited to see Louis, but he is nervous about the date.

"Um, okay hazzie, I'll see you at six." Louis mumbles in the phone, smiling brightly.

"Okay, bye babydoll, see you at six." Harry Mumbles back, beaming as well.

^_^

"Okay, pick up Louis, go to surprise date, act cool, don't be an idiot, and have fun." Harry mumbles trying to make this date perfect for the perfect person, Louis.

His currently in his car with his hands gripping the steering wheel and his eyes going back and forth. it's 5:58 and he is trying to collect himself for this date. It has to be perfect for Louis, and he doesn't need to be messing up on this date.

He slowly opens up the door and walks towards Louis flat. he rings the bell, waiting for Louis to make the perfect appearance.

Meanwhile, Louis is trying his best to look perfect for the perfect person, harry.

He quickly looks in the mirror to make sure his fluffy hair is still across his forehead and his blue and white striped shirt isn't bunched up. He decides this as good as it's going to get and paces, waiting for harry.

As soon as he takes a seat on the couch in front of the door, the door bell rings

He quickly checks to see if he has his keys, phone, and his wristlet.

He opens the door to see a handsome looking harry; hair in their curls, a button down shirt with half of the buttons undone, making Louis' omega keen in want to button them up, not wanting another omega to see what was his. 

"Um, whoa, you look um beautiful." Harry mumbles, giving Louis a not so stubble once over.

"Thank you, hazzie. You look handsome." Louis says while giggling, his cheeks looking a bright red; and not just from the words frog said. 

"Are you ready to go, bug?" Harry says, introducing a new petname that makes Louis giggle even more.

"Yep! Let's go hazzie." Louis says while closing his door and locking it, being pulled closer to harry by the waist.

"The cars rigth over here, babydoll." Harry mumbles while opening louis' door and jogging over to his side.

( Skips car ride )

Both boys have moved to a booth and are now laughing as they wait for there drinks and food.

"Um, love?" Louis asks as he wants to get information out of his lover, or what he thinks is his lover.

"Yes, baby? Whats wrong?" Harry asks, eyes full of worry.

"Um, are we, um, courting?" Louis asks, mumbling shyly as he does so.

"Yes, baby! Did you think we weren't? Did you see someone else?" Harry asks, more like demands, louis.

"No! It's just um, you never asked me." Louis says while fumbling with the hem of his shirt.

"Oh, um, sorry baby. Um, I just thought that we already was when we were matched?" Harry's says in a questioning tone.

"Oh, so we are, um, courting?" Louis asks, wanting confirmation.

"Yes we are baby doll. Did you see anyone else, thinking that we were just freinds?" Harry's asks, trying to keep his possessiveness to himself.

Louis giggles at this, seeming as it is the funniest thing in the world, "You are so possessive at times," Louis then giggles some more, "Is it normal for a aphla to be like this?" Louis questions while giggling some more.

What he doesn't expect is harry to slap his thigh with the hand that was covering it, telling him,"Yes, Lou. I get possessive over what's mine."

Louis just looks over at harry with let lust filled eyes, trying to blink away the arsoual. he simply whimpers at the words, moving around in his seat. he tries to move away from harry, but Harry's wolf doesn't seem to agree.

Harry's inner alpha growls, wanting what was his to been in his territory. after all, Louis is his. and only his, and, to make use of this, he growls and glares at any other ahlpa that even looks there way, or more the less, Louis' way.

Louis whimpers again at this and quickly whispers in Harry's ear sweet things such as, "Shush, I'm yours, it's okay." Or, "alpha, it's okay. they could never give me the pups that you could give me."

Harry quickly stands up and pulls louis with him, wrapping his arms under Louis thighs, Louis arms wrapping around his waist.

"Let's go home, baby." Harry mumbles, wanting to be as close as possible with Louis right now, but he stills needs to find his way to the car.

"Okay, alpha. Let's go watch Netflix." Louis giggles.

"Whatever you want baby, whatever you want. " Harry mumbles with a fond smile, slowly falling for the sweet Omega.

"Okay, 27 dresses it is then." 

------------
Comment your thoughts :-)

You should read my other stories. they might be good.

Thanks for reading.

--

UPDATE: im editing this and i just noticed how bad it was 

lmAO

;i dont need no one else but you