"crybaby"

"Louis pov"

When Harry's wolf growled, I first didn't know how to react. But my wolf, being an omega, loved the feeling of security and safety.

See, when an alpha wolf goes into protective mode, they give off this scent. It mostly used to calm their Omega's, but aslo used to warn others that they have an alpha.

I could see that harry noticed my emotions towards the protectiveness. He smirked, while I blushed.

"Ya know, I'm going to have to do that more often," he stated.

"Why?" I question.

"I get to see that beautiful blush of yours," he stated as if it were a fact.

I blush under the intense stare .

I don't really know if he is a cocky and twat of an alpha, I haven't got to know him yet. Especially, since this is our first date, that's what's the purpose of this date is for.

"See! There is that beautiful blush of yours!"

See, with my other fail attempts of alpha's, they always called me handsome or to tiny for a man. With harry, he calls me pretty and beautiful. Something that makes me more comfortable with him. It aslo improvers my ego. That's something I like about him. Maybe one day, it'll be something I love about him.

"Thank you," I whisper shyly as he pulled out my seat to sit. I didn't know if I was telling him thank you for calling me beautiful or for  pulling out my chair, it's weird about how confused he makes me.

"Your welcome bab- louis," I didn't know if he messed up his words or if he was actually going to say what I think he was.

HARRYS POV
it's our first date and ive already missed up. I know it's to early to call him baby, I don't want him to think im a cocky alpha who only wants to get in his pants.

I do find him pretty and beautiful. With those ocean blue eyes and the chocolate, delicate fringe swept across his forehead. He aslo has these beautiful dainty hands, that im sure one of my hands could cover. He aslo has  glorious curves, that could out beat a woman. Let's not even talk about his ass.

I don't know if his a shy person, or if his social. He seems shy so far, but thats probably because his nervous.

I want to ask him everything. From what's his favourite color to the foods he dislikes. My wolf yearns to touch him, feel him.

I know that omegas search for safety and security, and my wolf is happy to give louis omega that.

I've aslo never really wanted to have an omega that just cleans and gives me babies. Sure, I want babies, I just don't want only my omega taking care of them. I helped make them too.

I wonder what mine and louis babies would look like. Would they have my moss green eyes or louis baby blues? Clury or fluffy soft hair? Tall and skinny or short and curvy? Omega or ap-

"Harry," louis cuts me out of my thoughts. His voice is so beautiful. I could record it and listen to it all day.

"Yes beautiful," I return.

"Sorry, you just looked dazed," he tells me so softly that if I wasn't right in front of him , I probably wouldn't have heard it.

"Ya' know you don't have to be so Shy with me," I smile to try to make him feel more comfortable.

"Im usually shy, but I can get sassy some times," he giggles. When he giggled, it was the most beautiful sound, other then his voice. I could aslo listen to it all day.

"You are so perfect," I say as he blushed. It's my mission to get him to blush more.

"Harry, stop you're making me blush," he giggles shyly. I chuckle lowly in reply.

We talked for what seems like hours, which it has been. Ive heard him giggle a thousands of times tonight. I aslo know that when he gets excited, his eyes kinda sparkle. Could he get any more perfect? He aslo waves his hands around when he tell me stories from his childhood.

"And then Lottie chased me for what seemed like hours," he giggled as he said that.

I've come to learn that louis has four younger sisters. But his sister Lottie is a beta and he's other sister, fizzy, is an alpha. 

I've told him how both me and my sister are alpha's, and that my mom is a omega. I left out that part that me dad isn't around anymore. It's weird, because most father's would be proud of their Omega's to give them two alpha children. He just left his omega. But, what he did has taught me a few things. When you leave your omega, they yearn and cry for months. Its aslo a constant reminder of the alpha because of their children. But my mother, is a very strong woman for that. But, I've promised myself to never leave my omega. Especially now that my omega is louis. He would break if I did.

"Harry, are sure you want me to be your omega?" he looks worried and concerned as he says it. His eyebrows are shoved together and his cute button nose is scrunched up. But the words that he said put me in worry and protective mode.

"Of course I do! What makes you think I don't!?" I growl. He looks taken back, and slightly afraid. But, it makes me afraid that he might ever leave me. It's not my fault, alpha's get attached easily.

"Im sorry, it's just my other alphas changed their mind," he says timidly. Those other alphas are just plain stupid. Louis is beautiful and always will be.

"I'm sorry my protective side came out, but all those other alphas are stuipd, louis. I find you perfection." I state.

"Really?"

"Really."

                       One thousand words