"pity party"- new version

{THIS WILL BE A SHORT CHAP}

Previously on Loving You
~
Louis had gotten the results to the both tests two weeks later. He had bought a flat two days ago and was unpacking things. He heard the mail slip, that was on his door, open and paper slip through it.

He had never ran so fast to get the mail.

He rushed to open both results. He opened the results to see if he was a omega, alpha, or beta.

In bold letters at the top was the word OMEGA. Louis had mixed emotions about being a omega, but when the thought of being able to carry a child in his tummy made him smile.

He opened the second results faster, because, come on, he was about to find out who his other half was.

In bold, big letters, was HARRY STYLES. Louis smiled at the picture provided, and knew this was the man he met, and bumped into, at the court house.

~

He called his soulmate with the number on the paper. He was smiling so hard it was unbelievable. His cheeks were starting to hurt from smiling to hard.

The phone answered after three rings, "Styles." The deep voice came through the phone.

"Um, this is louis, louis tomlinson."

"Im your match." Louis just says it blunty not wanting to prolong it or have to have a long, serious, conversation.

And then louis thinks to why harry hadn't got his match results.

He stops harry mid sentence from what he was saying and says, "Wait, hazzy, why haven't you got your results to your match yet?"

"Don't stop me from talking, love. And i'm twenty, i took my test two years ago."

If you are older then your match and take the test, you will not get results. You would have to wait for your match to get their results and for them to call you, and both harry and louis know this.

"Sorry," Louis whimpers out, submissive side taking over.

"I will be coming and taking you out for dinner, love, okay? I want to see you as soon as possible."

"Okay, haz. I'll text you the address. But you have to give me three hours tops to get ready for this unplanned date."

"Okay, see ya soon lou." Harry chuckles and hangs up the phone, louis the same way.

-

Louis hurries to get the final touches done.

He had put a little bit of blush on and some peach flavored lip gloss. He had on his black skinney jeans and a gray sweater with black VANS. He messed with his hair a little before the door bell rang.

He hurried to grab his wristlet and sprayed some bath and body works spray all over his body.

He opens the door to see harry in all of his glory. His hair is down in long, wavy curls.

"You ready to go, love?" Harry chuckles after saying, and takes louis' hand and kisses the back of it.

"Mhm." Louis giggles behind the back of his hand and closes the door and makes sure its locked. He lets out a breath and turns to harry, "Lets go."

-

As soon as louis steps into the restaurant, he feels all eyes on him.

It doesn't really matter, only if louis has his soulmates eyes on him.

But then, harrys wolf growled.