Chapter 4

I think I might start calling Jacob, Jake from now on ;3 only cuz twilight and I've only just realised xD

any ways

Jake's POV

I felt myself staring longingly at her. She stood with just a towel wrapped around her body. Perhaps she's not aware of what a mate actually means. Whining slightly I opened the door and moved into the bathroom. "Sorry, I forgot it can be tricky. You've got to do it like this." I bent down and twisted it left, right, left, right then left. "Oh. Like a special code." She laughed and leaned over my back to see. I felt mine and her body temperatures increase rapidly. She gasped slightly and moved away.

The shower was now on and she had slipped on her night-dress that was thrown across the floor. I whipped around, grabbed her arm and pulled her against me. We both fell back against the wall, in the shower. We both stood there, panting from the adrenaline. I stared down at her, she was quiet skinny but not to the extent where she looked sickly. She didn't smell of other shifters so I assume she was just trying to live in the city. I need to remember to make sure she'll be fed properly when I take her to the pack. Because I am taking her, one way or the other. She looked up at me with her beautiful gray eyes and smiled awkwardly. I wrapped my arms around her, tighter. There was only a towel around her. I growled deep in my throat and put my nose to her jaw line. Breathing in her smell, which smelt like black berries and next thing I knew I was tracing my teeth along her neck.

"-ke..." Her voice filled my ears and I felt my canines grow as I breathed in all of her sent. "Jake... Stop..." I heard her moan but I wanted to fill myself with her. I gripped her dark hair in between my fingers. I spent 19 years without her and now that I've finally found her, I'm not letting go. "Jake!" She put her hands up on my chest and looked up at my face. She didn't have to look up far as she was almost as tall as me. Her face was flustered and she was panting slightly. "Please.." She muttered. The shower was beating down on both of us, beads of water ran down her face and shoulders. I whined slightly and reluctantly took my arm from around her. "Im sorry." I sighed, she stepped to the side to let me pass.

"I'll be out in a bit." She smiled and then looked at her clothes. "Hey... Can I borrow some..." She nodded her head at the floor. "Yeah, sure. I'll leave some clothes on the bed. When your done you can go change." She nodded and I watched a drop of water fall down her neck and vanish under the towel. I mentally groaned and walked out into the main room then made my way to the spare bedroom. There were some clothes left over from my sister in the draws so I tried my best to find the least worn and torn clothes I could.

I found a black pleated skirt and white jumper that was very wide at the neck. It wasn't exactly glamorous but I could tell Delilah didn't care about material things like that. The clothes she was wearing when we found her had been sewn and stitched together, so at least these were all in tact. I heard the shower squeak off and not wanting to risk seeing her so exposed again I went into my room. I shut the door and lay back on my bed. I had been so close to marking her it was unreal. The way she fitted perfectly against me was amazing. It was like she was made for me. Smiling like an idiot I put my hands on my face and sighed heavily. I had greedily soaked up the sight of her in my mind and I hope no one else ever sees her like that. What if she didn't feel the same? No, she'd have to we're mates right? I mean her face from before showed she needed me as much as I needed her. As I was recalling her flustered face from the 'Shower incident' a light knock came on my door.

I opened it to find her dressed and cleaned. Her skin had a beautiful glow which was visible now the mud was gone. And her hair had a lustrous glow that spread all the way to her hips. The jumper hung off both of her shoulders exposing clean and porcelain white skin. My sister was shorter than her so the skirt just hid her ass and showed the full length of her long, slender legs. I stared bewildered as my wolf got excited too. Her smell filled my nostrils and I growled happily at the thought of holding her again. She looked at me, searching my eyes. I could smell her hormones slightly, implying she was attracted to me. She was my mate. "What happens now?" I heard her mutter and I snapped out of my daze. "Well I'm taking you back with me." Her eyes grew wide and she blinked blankly at me. What did she expect? "Remember when I asked you if you knew what a mate was?" She nodded but looked a bit confused to. "I only know a bit." She admitted and I nodded. She didn't smell like other shifters so I guess she's had no one to tell her. "It's like fate has already designed someone for you. Someone who is willing to always make you happy but also just makes you happy by being near." I took a step closer and breathed in her scent. "Someone that once you've found you can never let go." She stared deeply into my eyes whilst her pale gray eyes hid what seemed like millions of secrets. "I think you're my mate, and I yours." I said waiting for a reaction, an answer. Please feel the same.

I "forgot" to check this one. If there's a mistake please tell me!!
thanks ;3