Chapter 23: Shower Head

Start from the beginning

"He was jealous of seeing you with other men," Jaeun tried to probe, not understanding why you weren't a complete mess.

You didn't respond, not liking where this was heading.

"What man who is over his ex says that?"

You opened your eyes at that, glancing over at her in slight terror that you tried to hide. "What exactly are you implying?"

"If he didn't feel something for you, touching up Jay Park would be nothing to him," Jaeun piped, grinning larger when you stared away and eyed the wallpapers in distress, "...doesn't him being jealous tie into that?"

You didn't say anything and Jaeun felt bad. Chuckling, she moved her arm out of the soapy water to wave at your face. Seeing you bolt up and glance at her from you daze, she chuckled and apologized. "We should be relaxing, not overthinking I apologize."

"Too late for that," you said breathless, mind a disaster blur.

.

"Again," he chuckled, "I'm sorry I was just jealous."

"Jealous?"

He nodded.

"I shouldn't have come."

.

Trying not to jump when you felt a soft clicking sound from next to you, you blinked many times before registering the fact that Jaeun was placing on a beautiful red lipstick onto her mouth. Brows furrowing, she grinned before passing you the lipstick. "Sometimes dressing up for yourself is the best way to pamper yourself," she stated, ushering you to take the lipstick in which you hesitantly did, "Try it tonight."

"Kind of a waste of product if you ask me."

"Trust me," Jaeun said, grinning before pointing her toe towards the ceiling, "Have your shower head ready too."

"What?"

"Can you hold your shower head?"

"Yeah?"

"Perfect," she popped, winking over at you before sinking into her water again. Her shoulders practically disappearing into the soap as her hair moved over the edges of the tub.

Your fingers trailed over the lipstick before almost dropping it when understanding exactly what she meant. Flushing a little, you tried not to chuckle before focusing forward and staring over at the wallpapers again.

"Why the lipstick though?"

"Its used with minerals that help relax the body...or at least trick the mind," Jaeun started, "Use that while you take care of your sexually frustrated self and you'll be sweeter than normal the last few weeks you are here."

"My sexual frustration is that obvious?" you asked chuckling, placing the lipstick down onto the towel you had out.

"Not as obvious as mine, no need to worry," Jaeun chuckled, "...and hey, if you do go through with my lil' remedy, confront Hoseok the next day. Maybe with a relaxed mind you won't grow anxious."

You groaned at her putting that thought back into your head and she chuckled, apologizing again. About to whine and scold her, your attention went towards your phone that blared up with a certain number that instantly had you grin.

Swiping almost immediately with your watery hands, you didn't think about Jaeun naked and exposed next to you as you flicked on the front camera to spot the tanned man at his desk, waving with a kind smile.

"Forgot about me already huh?"

"How are you Kevin?" you chimed immediately, so excited to see him after a long while. You talked to Kwon daily, but never did you get the chance to speak to this man, as he was either busy with your house or at work.