14.

Jimin: What? Are you joking right know?

Jimin says opening the box.

Y/n: Look Jimin I know this isn't what you wanted. Not right know at least. I thinks it's best if we take a break. I know you think I'm crazy for saying this after I told you I'm pregnant but I just need time.

Jimin: but-

Y/n: Please Jimin I need some time off. I thank you for everything you have done for me but I need space. Please just give me that.

Jimin: Yah anything you need.

Y/n: Thank you, and of course you will be updated and you will see our baby grow everyday. You won't be left out.

Jimin: Yah it's fine.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
JIMIN'S POV:

"Yah that's fine" I say holding on to the velvet-black box behind my back.

Why know. Why here. This isn't like y/n but I love her and I will give anything up for her. If she needs space I'll give it to her.

End of JIMIN'S pov:
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I knew this wasn't what Jimin wanted. He didn't even stop me or question me. The truth is I don't even know if I love Jimin the way I did before we got into a relationship.

Why must life be so difficult? Where am I going to go? We share a house.

Jimin: UHM.

Jimin clears his throat.

Jimin: I'll have my things out by this afternoon.

Y/n: Your moving out of the house?

Jimin: Well yah we can't live together...Can we?

Y/n: I mean we have another bed room.

Jimin: Could I stay?

Y/n: I mean if you want.

Jimin: Okay.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
It was a silent ride back to the house. For some reason I just wanted hide away and let no one see me. I felt ashamed. For what I'm not sure.

You finally arrived home with Jimin.
You stumble into the house and head to what was our bed room.

You hear Jimin go into the bathroom.

You look around the room.

His white dress shirts hung up perfectly, his watches on the dresser next to the bed along with his rings.

What did I do? You say to yourself.

What I'm I doing? Am I crazy?

Y/n: No

you whisper.

You put down one of Jimin's rings you had picked up and went to the bathroom what Jimin was in but before you could open the door you hear a nose.

It sounded mostly of the faucet running but behind it you could hear muffled sobs. Sobs like if you had gone to a funeral of your best friend of kindergarten.

You push open the door and see Jimin of the toilet with tears in his eyes and his head on his lap.

He quickly looked up and was shocked to see you standing their with tears also in your eyes.

Y/n: Oh Jimin, I'm so sorry.

You say getting on your knees and crawling to Jimin.

Jimin: Don't leave me.

You hear him whisper in a shaky voice.

Y/n: No Jimin I will never leave you.

Jimin: D-don't leave me y/n.

He whispered again.

He hugged you tight and you hugged back tighter.

I don't know what I was thinking on even considering on learning Jimin.

Jimin: Please....

His whisper becomes an echo and soon becomes complete utter silence.

You wake up with a gasp. You look to the left of you and you see a sleeping Jimin.

It was only Just a dream....

AN: hehehehheheh I hope I have you a heart attack. Bts_SugaArmy I bet you thought I was actually gonna do it hu? Hahaha I'm evil! Also sorry for not posting in a long time I just have school on my mind. I'm starting my new book and it's called 'Don't' and I won't be posting it untill I have a decent amount of chapters so people don't get mad. Lol love you guys forever and always.