7.

Jimin: Get up where going out.

You wake up to Jimin pulling you out of bed forcefully.

Y/n: Ouch..

You whisper.

Jimin only looks at you.

Y/n: Jimin I'm not even dressed? Why are you being so mean?

Jimin: Mean? Do you know the definition of mean because I can assure you I can be million times worse.

You are so confused and annoyed at Jimin's additude.

Why is he acting like this.

Jimin: Get dressed.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Jimin's pov:

I woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of my phone ringing.

Jimin: Yeboseo?

???: So you think you can just get away with giving me daughter the cold shoulder?

Jimin: Who I this?

???: Let's just say someone you don't want to mess with.

Jimin: Is this Tae?

Tae: PFFFFH HAHAHAHA!

Jimin: Fuck off Tae! You scared me to death!

Tae: Did I? Haha Jungkook told me what happened with Jenny. How is Y/n?

Jimin: That kid can never keep his mouth shut.

Jungkook: Hey I'm 21. I know what I need know.

Jimin: Hahah. Y/n is good she is asleep. Why do you ask?

Tae: Just....Well good night.

Jimin: Good ni-....And..He hung up.

I go back to bed and my phone rings again.

Jimin: Look Tae it was funny this fir-

???: Tae?

Jimin:.....Who is this.

???: That doesn't matter right know. The only thing you need to know is you have EXACTLY 24 hours to take Y/n home to Korea. She is in serious danger.

Jimin: Who is this!

???: One of her relatives. She needs to leave Japan right know. Jimin...You are the only one I trust with y/n. Go with her back to Korea. Take care of her.

Jimin: I can't I'm on a world tour. I have to stay in Japan for another month.

???: Jimin...If you really love y/n you have to do this. Not for me but for her.

You weren't sure about your feelings towards y/n. You always told yourself that you loved her but know you can feel the love burn inside you. It's a feeling that I have never felt. It so strong that I can't control myself sometimes. I'm afraid I will end up hurting y/n because of it.

???: PFFFFH!!

Jimin: Huh?

???: hahahaha!!!! Dude Jungkook he fell for it again!

Jimin: TAE!! FUCK OFF!

You hang up barely containing your anger.

(A.n: sorry for the short chapter. I had a little bit of free time so I I wrote a little. Hope you guys like it!
#strongpowerthankyou!)