Chapter 2

Jimin gritted his teeth because of the pain in his stomach, trying his best not to pass out. The only thing in his mind is how to escape the damned place. Gunshots were echoing on the other side of the door. He thought of how to get rid of the handcuffs and the rope that was tied to his wrists. He then realized that the holes of the handcuffs were a bit big because he barely had a hard time slipping it off.

Also, thanks to his small hands.

Now about the rope. His gaze traveled inside the office and found nothing but the wine glass in Yoongi's desk. An idea suddenly popped out of Jimin's mind.

"Bingo."

He dragged himself to the desk trying to ignore the stinging pain. He was quite thankful that the floor became a bit slippery because of the help of his own blood, which made it easier to drag the chair. Once he was close enough, he pushed the wine glass off the desk using his head.

The wine glass then shattered in sharp pieces and the wine splashed on the floor. Jimin smirked in the view of the glass shards.
He shifted a little bit, estimating the space he needed in order to not to cut himself with the shards. His back facing the shards, he then leaned to the right, trying to let himself fall in his desired direction.

He let out a pained scream because of the impact on the floor that caused his wound to become more sore. After gathering his composure back, he reached on his back, searching for the sharpest shard of the floor. Once he found the sharpest one, he grabbed it and quickly rubbed it against the rope.

Moments later the rope was finally cut loose. A smile found it's way onto Jimin's lips. He then stood up, clutching his stomach trying to lessen the bleeding. He went to the desk's drawers, searching for any kind of weapon.

To his luck, he found a pistol inside one of the drawers. But he then frowned when he counted how many rounds were left.

"One more left, dammit" he said to himself. "This should help by now."

He cocked the gun as he walked towards the door. His blood-covered hand reached for the doorknob. He opened the door to be only surprised by someone. Due to shock he raised the pistol to the person.

"Whoa, Jimin! Chill the fuck out!" The taller male exclaimed, raising both of his hands. His right hand held a gun.

"Jesus Christ, Namjoon-hyung!" Jimin clutched his wound tighter and lowered his gun. Though he was shocked, he was thankful at the same time to see his hyung. He then looked at Namjoon only to be bothered by the black dots in his vision.

He was about to fall but luckily, Namjoon caught him and he wrapped Jimin's left arm around his shoulder, then he placed his right arm on Jimin's waist. He later noticed the blood on Jimin's right hand which was clutching his wound on his stomach. His eyes widened at the sight.

"Holy shit, Jimin, you're bleeding." He said in a worried tone. "Aniya, hyung, I'm fine..." Jimin said, his head hung low. "I'm fine my ass. You don't look fine! You're even pale as hell." Namjoon said. "We need to head back at Jin-hyung's" he added, Jimin's only response was a faint nod. "Can you walk?" Namjoon asked. "Yah, hyung. Don't treat me like a little kid." Jimin whined. Namjoon clicked his tongue and they, no, he walked down the hallway. He was practically dragging Jimin at this point. "Hyung" he said. "What, Jimin?" The elder replied looking at Jimin. "Focus on the enemy." The younger said. "I should the focusing on yo-"

*BANG!*

Namjoon's eyes widened as he saw the younger with his pistol raised, followed by the sound of someone dropping on the floor. What laid on the floor was a guard with his eyes wide open with a hole in his forehead. Red liquid flowed on the floor. Jimin sighed as he lowered his gun and looked at Namjoon with an 'I-just-saved-your-ass-so-be-thankful' grin on his face. Namjoon chuckled showing his dimples and continue to walk passing some doors by.

Soon they reached the stairs, Namjoon shooting some guards out of their way. They were heading to the exit when Jimin spoke out "Wait, Jungkook is still in there." Jimin said as he pointed a certain room at the other end of the huge mansion. "We'll come back for him next time." Namjoon said. "But we cant just leave him here! Horrible shit could happen to him in this place, hyung." The younger replied, losing his temper. He then let out a sigh and apologized. "Mianhae, Namjoon-hyung."

"It's okay. I know he's your only brother, Jimin. But we can't risk your life just like that. We couldn't afford to lose anyone again." He explained, a frown on his face. "You care too much for others that you forgot to care for yourself, Jimin. Look at your condition right now. You can't even walk properly." Namjoon looked at Jimin sympathetically. Jimin sighed in defeat, followed by a nod. "Alright. Let's go, hyu-"

"THERE THEY ARE!" A deep voice shouted from the other side of the mansion. Footsteps then followed.

Jimin turned his head around only to see the blonde boy that tied him up lately. Then the black-haired male appeared from behind the blonde boy. They rushed chasing the two.

"Shit, shit." Namjoon cursed. He had no other choice but to carry Jimin with him. "I'm sorry Jimin-ah." Namjoon said to the younger. Jimin stared at him with a confused look. "This might hurt a bit." The elder continued. "What do you mea-AHH!!" Jimin was cut off when Namjoon carried him bridal style, which cause the younger's wound to hurt. He ran as quick as he can until they reached the door. Namjoon quickly opened the door and shut it before bullets hit the thick acacia wood.

Outside, they were met by their boss, waiting in a black car. "Ppali!" Their hyung shouted. Namjoon rushed to open the car's door, nearly breaking the handle.

He placed Jimin inside first before entering the vehicle. The car then started and they driven off.

"We better hurry, hyung. Jimin just got shot." Namjoon said, clearly panicking. "I'm pretty sure you don't want to die because of a car crash, am I right, Joonie?" Their boss, which preferred to be called Jin, asked. Namjoon shook his head in defeat.

Jimin groaned, his hand still in his stomach. "I'm so sorry, Jimin." Namjoon apologized. "No, hyung. I know know it's for the best." He said as he leaned his head against the car's window, eyes starting to get droopy. Namjoon noticed that he younger had gotten paler and he shook his shoulder a little bit, only to be responded by the younger's hum. "Don't you dare sleep, Jimin." Namjoon said firmly. "Tell us how you feel, Jimin." Jin asked.

"Ah- this eomma." Jimin said with a faint smile. "JIMIN!" Namjoon shook the younger. "Don't worry hyungs." He said before letting a deep sigh out, his eyes slowly closing.

"I'll just rest fir a bit."

The last thing he heard was Namjoon and Seokjin screaming his name before he was consumed by darkness.