Chapter 1

This is my first book so, yeah. Bear with the mistakes as I try to improve.

~~~~~~~

Yoongi leaned on his desk while staring at the half-filled wine glass in front of him, admiring the maroon-colored liquid in it. With his finger tapping on his chin, he watched as two of his men to burst through his office practically to drag someone by their arms.
"Sir, we found him trying to unlock the prohibited room." One of them spoke out. His deep voice booming in the office. "He was probably trying to save the boy." The other one trailed-off. His orange hair whipped side to side as he was trying to hold the culprit still.

Yoongi observed the struggling boy. Surprisingly, he find him quite attractive. Despite being all dressed in black, add the choker he was wearing, his silver hair stands out the most.

"Bind him in a chair" Yoongi ordered. "PROPERLY." He said sternly. "Not like you did the last time. Be thankful that I had a gun with me. That almost got you two pabos killed." The two males nodded before tying up the boy. "You two can now leave. And don't come in unless I order to." He said with authority as he stood up from his swivel chair.

The only thing you can hear in the room is the breathing of the culprit, definitely tired of struggling lately.

He picked the wine glass up, swirling the liquid before bringing it up to his thin lips. It was sweet at the first place. But the time he swallowed it, bitterness traveled down his throat.

He placed the wine glass back down on his desk before speaking.

"So I guess you work for Jin, am I right?" He said as he brought his right hand to his hip.

He was answered by nothing but silence, which irked his nerves. He always get what he wants.

He pulled out his Glock 40 from his back pocket, that the boy didn't noticed back then, all in one fast motion. He watched as the boy gulped.

"Let me ask you one last time. You work for Jin, right? You are this 'Jimin' that he sent to rescue little rabbit Jungkook, right? Which obviously failed." Yoongi rolled his eyes as he said the last sentence. But this said 'Jimin' didn't answered, which pissed the hell out of Yoongi. He could blast Jimin's brain out right here and right now. But where's the fun in that?

"I was thinking. What's a shorty like you doing out there working for a mafia boss? Shouldn't kids like you go to school?" Yoongi teased.

He proceeded to take another sip from his glass. After that, he dipped the front of the gun in the maroon liquid.

He traveled towards Jimin, placing his foot between Jimin's parted thighs and the gun in the boy's mouth.

Yoongi pushed it past his plump lips while glaring at him, searching for any reactions.

What surprised Yoongi was the way his tongue swiped across the barrel of the gun. Yoongi's amusement was shown by a sly smirk.
He shoved the gun farther into his mouth before cocking it. If he only knew that Jimin has a thing for this type of stuff.

He removed the gun from his mouth and walked behind Jimin in an intimidating manner.
He leaned forward, his breath hitting Jimin's nape. Yoongi inhaled Jimin's scent before licking his jawline.
'You like this shit, don't you?" Yoongi whispered in the boy's pierced ear. "You probably want me to fuck you with this gun against your temple, you kinky little fucker."

Jimin's cheeks reddened because of Yoongi's words. He slowly closed his thighs which cause Yoongi's eyebrow to raise."You're a shy type of a bitch, aren't you?" Yoongi chuckled.

Jimin felt fingers on his nape that later slid through his black choker before getting it tugged harshly from behind. He let out a faint gasp because of the action.

Yoongi gave a sadistic smile at how Jimin reacted to his touch.

"You think I should make you my personal slut, yeah?" Yoongi said as he slowly slid his left hand inside Jimin's V-neck shirt.
Jimin grunted as he quickly arched his back forward trying to get rid of Yoongi's hand. Clearly annoyed of the black-haired male's doing.

Yoongi walked in front of Jimin and stared mischievously at the boy , which is looking at the floor. "Look at me." He said. The boy looked up, sending Yoongi a glare. "I can see that you're just pretending to love it to save your own ass." He coldly said as he held Jimin's chin and brought his face closer to the boy, eyeing him.

"I hate plastic people."

Jimin's eyes were now filled with anger. Yoongi ignored that because he thought that the boy was just acting like it. He then regretted ignoring it when Jimin slammed his head to the elder's.

Yoongi stumbled back holding his hurt forehead. He had enough of this kid.

"You little shit!"

He quickly aimed his gun towards Jimin and pulled the trigger.

Yoongi heard the boy screamed in pain, who was now leaning forward, gasping for air with his head hung low. Turns out that he shot him in the stomach.

Before he could shoot again, one of his men barged into his office, catching his breath.

"What did I told you about bursting in like that, Hoseok?" Yoongi said.

"I know, sir. But we have intruders." Hoseok spoke quickly. Yoongi's eyes widened in shock. "What?! How did they got past the guards? Never mind the question, call the others!" Yoongi ordered as walked over his desk and pulled another gun from the drawer before heading to the door.

He spared one last glance on Jimin, who is now gritting his teeth and his own blood pooling on the hardwood floor, before locking the door and headed out.

"Dammit." He cursed under his breath.

"Why now?"