monster's angel part 9

Start from the beginning

Nandini: yes sir thank you very much.

Cabir: no mention nandini.

Nandini: sir the amount which you have given now cut that from my salary.

Cabir: wo baad mein dekha jayega ab tum jao.( we can see that later you can leave now.)

Nandini: okay sir bye.

Cabir: bye see you tomorrow.

Manik had no work for the day so he decided to go to home leaving navya with cabir if in case he need any help. While going to home he saw nandini waiting for the bus he went over there and rolled the window of passenger seat...

Manik: nandini get inside the car.

Nandini: shocked no sir it's ok will manage.

Manik: annoyed I didn't asked you I am ordering you.

Nandini(murmuring): monster kahi ka.

Manik observed she was murmuring something...

Manik: if you finished your ranting get in the car.

Nandini got inside the car manik's hand automatically went to the wound on her forehead and asked innocently.

Manik: dard ho rahi hai? ( is it paining?).

Nandini: no sir.

Suddenly manik came in to his senses and immediately withdraw his hand and started driving fast.

Nandini: sir why are you driving so fast please slow down.

Manik: tumhara problem kya hai ( what is your problem) what will happen if I drive fast? He yelled at her.

Nandini: sir kuch bhi ho saktha hai us din bhi accident hote hote bachgai ( sir anything may happen even on that day we just escaped from the accident.)

Manik: tumhara lecture kabi katham nahi hoti kya? ( your lecturer will never end right?).

Nandini: sir agar app ko ye sab lecture lagte tho app ne muje drop kyu diya? ( sir if you feel this as lecture then why did you even offer me a drop?).

Manik: will you shut your mouth.

he yelled in angry. She huffed and made a angry pout.

Nandini: she complained innocently sir this is not fair how can you ask me to shut my mouth.

Manik( in mind): oh god she is looking so cute and innocent I think what ever I have done was completely wrong.

Nandini: sir drop me at that chemist.

She said pointing the chemist manik dropped her and she got down even manik got down with her...

Nandini: sir where are you coming.

Manik: even I need some medicine.

Nandini: for what sir?

Manik: you ate my head now even I need some medicine to cure.

Nandini: oh that's good because of me the shop will get some profit. She said and smirked.

Manik(in mind): manik you have to be very careful while you are talking with her she is very smart.

Nandini purchased her medicine along with her mom medicine.

Manik: what are these medicine for?

Nandini: for my mom she is a cancer patient.

Her eyes moistened manik noticed it

Manik: I am sorry.

Nandini: it's ok sir you can go I will manage.

Manik: it's ok nandini you are not fine I will drop you come.

Nandini(in mind): when did this monster became so sweet.

Nandini: ok sir.

Manik dropped nandini at old age home and drove to Malhotra mansion.

Manik POV.

she is very innocent and different from others I got to know from cabir she took her family responsibility in the small age leaving her studies I remember how me and cabir was sacrificing everything for mukthi. But because of my childhood I became arrogant but she always smile inspite of having so much of problem she is like an angel.

Manik what are you thinking you know right you cannot love anyone, everyone will be there for there own benefit, for me only mukthi, cabir and navya are my family so stop thinking about her.

End of POV.

Nandini POV.

I am happy that I got another brother in the form of my boss. We can't even tell that manik sir and cabir sir are twins they both are very different from each other. I can't understand manik sir once he will be so nice and at the same time he will become monster I really don't know how navya di will tolerate him. But I can see a lot of pain in his eyes sometimes.

I am really thankful to manik sir that he has dropped me till orphanage or else it would have been difficult to me as I am still having the pain in my forehead. Aiyappa thank you very much for helping me by sending manik sir to the store room if not I don't know what wound have happen to me now I this stage ma needs me very much and also thanks to cabir sir for giving me money in the needy time.

I went to old age home and gave mom all the medicine which would be enough for 10 days and spent some time with her she asked me about the wound I said the store room incident she scolded me for my negligence and after some time I went from there to hostel by taking the bus. Let me see how will be my life from now on.

To be continued...

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

How was the update few words about this update.

How was the conversation between cabir and nandini.

How was MaNan scene

Few words for manik.

Few words for Nandini.

Did this update reach to your expectations?

How many of you are waiting for the next update?.

Thank you very much guys for your votes and comments.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

My works.

1.Love story of MaNan.

2. Monster's angel.