twenty eight

«i seen her take down that tequila
down by the liter, i knew i had to meet her »

party monster by the weeknd

-

seven months later

it's a week before the wedding and flora is sure she has completely lost her mind. she's still trying to get all of her alterations on her dress finished and the girls want to throw her a bachelorette party tonight. she had a fitting at 3pm and it's not 3:15pm and she's only half way there.

she had planned on going with arden but a last minute shoot came up and she had to cancel so, she tried calling everyone but they were all busy. so, she had to go herself and she was already stressed out enough as it is. she really needed some support.

she would take tyler, but you're not supposed to see the dress before the wedding day. and she's barely gotten to see him for months. right after coachella he had to go straight into working on jane the virgin. he got some time off after he finished that, but it was short lived because he had to fly to vancouver for his new movie.

she was beyond excited for him but she really needed her fiancé. between the wedding planning and working on a new album and teen wolf, she was beyond stressed out.

she finally made it to the bridal shop and she was completely happy with her dress. everything about it made her look stunning. she almost started crying and she hated that not even her mom could make it.

later that day she was working on the centerpieces when she got a text.

new message from august 🥑

august 🥑: go into your bathroom and look on the back of the door.

flora 🐰: wtf why is there a dress and heels here??

august 🥑: don't complain, it's your bachelorette party tonight so look good please. you know olivia will kill you if you don't. we know you've been stressed out lately so this is our gift to you :')

flora 🐰: fine but i'm wearing sneakers and tell olivia she can kiss my ass if she has a problem with it :-)

august 🥑: wouldn't be surprised if she actually would... have you seen her and priyanka lately? they are literally up each other's asses all the time. i know we said we wouldn't tell her but i think we should.

flora 🐰: please wait until after the wedding i don't want anything to ruin this

august 🥑: fine 🙄 btw be ready in an hour and a half bc we're coming to pick you up.

-