eleven

« my thoughts will echo your name, until i see you again »

-

NEW POPSTAR ON THE BLOCK, FLORA LUNA AND PLL STAR CODY CHRISTIAN GETTING HEATED DURING A NIGHT OUT ON THE TOWN

That's right folks, you heard it here first! Flora Luna and Cody Christian were seen getting very intimate during their dinner tonight.

Luna has reportedly been dating Teen Wolf star Tyler Posey. I wonder what he will think about this?

The stars were seen leaving a small cafe together. They were both smiling and looked happy. How can someone who was cheating on her smoking hot boyfriend with his smoking hot co-star, be so happy?

This was the pair out tonight.

So who knows what will happen for this love triangle next? Stay connected with our page to find out, www

So who knows what will happen for this love triangle next? Stay connected with our page to find out, www.e!news.com.

-

when flora read the article she almost fainted. she couldn't believe that she had already fucked up everything she had in such a short period of time. she doesn't even know if tyler will believe her. maybe cody can back up her story to tyler.

flora sent tyler a text telling him she had something to tell him and to go to her apartment after filming was over. he read it but didn't respond. she felt like her heart had been ripped out of her chest.

flora ran to the car and had to stop herself from throwing up on the way home. cody tried to comfort her but she really just wanted to punch him in the face.

when cody pulled up to her apartment, tyler was already there. she took a deep breath and went inside. as soon as she saw his face she broke down. she couldn't handle that she hurt him. even if it was all one big lie she couldn't handle it.

cody walked in behind her but before flora could saying anything tyler screamed, "what the hell are you doing here?"

"calm down bro, we just went to have a bite to eat and i brought her back home." cody said.

"t-tyler please let me explain." flora begged.

"i saw the article. is it true? were you guys out on a date?" tyler said, anger laced in his tone.

"hey man, flo wants what she wants. i can't help that." cody said with a smug smile.

that was it. flora couldn't take it anymore. "cody get the fuck out of my house!" flora screamed at the top of her lungs. she turned around to find a shocked expression on both of the boys faces.

"did you not fucking hear me? i said get the fuck out! you've already ruined everything i have. i was just trying to be nice to your creepy ass but looks like it backfired!" flora said, anger pumping through her veins.

cody couldn't believe she was talking to him like this. "fuck you." cody said and rolled his eyes.

that's when tyler jumped in. "you will not stand here, in her house, and disrespect my girl!"

cody's face was bright red when he shifted back and punched tyler in the face. after the first hit the boys started going at it and flora was screaming for them to stop.

they finally pulled away from each other with bloody noses and bruised faces. "cody get the fuck out before i call the police!" flora yelled at him.

he rolled his eyes but stumbled out the door and slammed it behind him. flora ran to tyler and sat him on the couch. she ran to get some bandages and rubbing alcohol to clean his cuts.

tyler couldn't help but chuckle when she was cleaning him up.

"w-why are you laughing?" flora said, their faces only inches apart.

"i came here to confront you about cheating on me and end up getting into a fight with someone i thought was my friend." he laughed again.

"i'm sorry i did all this. it's my fault, i just didn't want to hurt his feelings so i said we could go eat but i didn't know the article was going to make us look like we were together and i-" tyler cut off her rambling with a chaste kiss on her lips.

they both smiled into the kiss. "i believe you. i know you wouldn't cheat on me. i'm sorry i accused you." tyler kissed her nose.

"i'm sorry for dragging you into this. it's my fault that you now have a bruised cheek and a busted lip." flora sighed.

he caught her chin, "hey hey, don't be sorry. everything is okay. we're okay." he hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"i really like you." flora said while her head was buried in his neck.

tyler laughed, "i really like you too."

-

omg what did you guys think??? there's much more to come on cody and all the drama. i love cody sm he's such a bean irl ok.