four

« the lingering question kept me up
two a.m., who do you love?
i wonder till i'm wide awake »

-

oliviaray: so proud of my baby landing a contract with republic records!!! 💗💗

tagged: floraluna

20.6m likes
2.4m comments

-

augustgrey: can't believe my bestie just signed a contract with republic records

augustgrey: can't believe my bestie just signed a contract with republic records. y'all better be ready for her music it's 🔥🔥🔥. love you flo 💖

tagged: floraluna

12.4m likes
1.3m comments

-

new message from tyler 😇

tyler 😇: why didn't you tell me you could sing aND you signed a contract???

flora 🌸: i didn't know i needed to..

tyler 😇: but i thought we were friends??

flora 🌸: friends...

tyler 😇: wdym????

flora 🌸: we almost had sex the first night we met, the next day you take me out on a date, and then you don't text me for a week. so wdYm.

tyler 😇: im sorry i didn't text you, i was busy.

flora 🌸: bullshit

tyler 😇: fine, i was just scared that you didn't like me the way i liked you.

read

-

tyler had contemplated texting flora again, but he knew he fucked up. even though they had only known each other for a short time tyler knew flora was someone special. he couldn't get her out of his head. everywhere he turned something reminded him of her smile or the way she smelled like freshly baked cookies.

he hated feeling this way, but he couldn't help it. it was 2am and he was going through flora's instagram hoping that everything would go back to normal and they could start over.

tyler knew how flora got attached easily and how much he probably hurt her when he ignored her. flora thinks tyler got back with an ex, but she couldn't be more wrong. tyler can't thing about anything or anyone else besides flora. he fell so fast for a girl he had just met and he was so scared that everything was going to fall apart.

except, he didn't know that he was going to be the one to make it fall apart.

but little did tyler know that flora was up at 2am thinking about tyler. flora wondered why she could be so stupid for wanting to run back to him.

when she had finally told olivia and august everything they all had a big cry fest on the living room couch. flora was so thankful for her friends, but she just really needed to be alone.

flora didn't know if she could trust what tyler said. she has been known to get attached quickly and she didn't want to get hurt, not again.

the pair were both wide awake thinking about the other. flora had wanted to text tyler so bad, but olivia and august told her that she should focus on herself first. flora really wanted to take their advice, but she couldn't handle it anymore and she did something she thought she would never do.

-

new message to tyler 😇

flora 🌸: are you awake?