Chapter Twenty-One - ASH VS BAILEY (Day 3)

Start from the beginning

"Well, that wasn't nice." I say as I wipe away the blood coming from my cut lip. 

"How..."

"Impossible! It seems after that fall Ash Is able to stand. But how is this possible?!" The announcer sounds amazed, 

"It is fairly simple," I tease, 

"Forcefield..." Bailey has somewhat figured it out.

"I don't plan to go that easy," I say as Jet comes down from the sky and picks up Bailey from the back of his dragon, throwing him off.  Jet and his dragon break out into a full out brawl in the sky once again. 

"Man to man it is then?" Bailey dusts himself off, before pulling out his swords from his back, he charges.

Left and right he swings, leaving me no opening to fight back. I can see the determination in his eyes, it is like fire, his eyes alone are daggers. I begin to understand his pattern, I grab his arm and crack his wrist before he loses control of his grip, and functions of his wrist and the sword falls on the floor. He attempts a backswing with his last functioning hand. His left hand. He is already at a disadvantage. I block his hit with my sword that I have now pulled out. I only have one sword, a battle sword, while he uses twin blades. Meaning he doesn't have much strength, but he has speed. My sword can do more damage but slows me down.

He still hits strong, holding his weak arm towards his chest. How- you have got to be kidding me. I hit him back, winding him.

"Ambidextrous!" I shout in that moment. He can use both his hand equally.

He smiles once more as he catches his breath, and charges out of the blue.

"You have-" He swings right, "improved," He charges his sword downwards, 

"You-" I hold him in a block, "Have too!" I yell as I push him back winning this game of tug of war. His sword flys in the air, but before I can react he grabs my hand and throws my sword across the stadium. 

We look at each other in surprise. Oh sh-

He swings around my arm almost breaking it, before swings his legs around my neck holding me in a choke hold. 

"Bas...tard!" I yell as I jump to the floor as he hits his back, winding him again. Steps backward several times

"I'm not losing!" He yells as runs and slides across the dirt, tripping me.

"Ha, I win." He says as he sits on my stomach with his arm across my throat, and his hand flat and strong at my jugular. I smile.

"Winner is Ashton Blake!" The announcer says as the crowd cheer,

"How?" He looks clueless, I then put my hand down a little so he can feel the sword I have pointed at his back.

"Keep an eye on your surroundings," I say as he gets up and helps me up, before tripping me again. "Hey!-"

"That was for playing dirty." He says,

I then trip him,

"That's for bringing a martial arts, to a sword and dragon fight," I say. We both get back up, 

"Well I lost," he says,

"Guess so," I agree.

"This is not over, I will fight you in the final round, and will beat you," he claims,

"Okay then, still not going to go easy,"

"Good,"

We both walk off the stadium, I am surrounded by the guys from my school. I ignore the congratulations as soon as I get a glimpse of Elena standing looking at me, before being dragged off by her Aunt. I lose sight of her.

"That was awesome!" 

"What was that power!"

"I knew you would win!"

Students cheer and surround me.

"Ash!" The crowd steps to the side as I see Elena standing at the exit, about 20 meters away. "Good Job!" She yells before she runs off. My heart jumps.

All the guys begin to tease me. "You and Elena ay?" "She is back?!" before continuing the cheering, even raising me on their shoulders. It wasn't even that great of a win, I guess we are really supportive and too excited for even a single win. 

Ash... she doesnt remember me. Why call me Ash?

**************************************************

EDITED

FINALLY!

Omg For some reason I really loved this chapter. I hope this action chapter is a little better than the last :/

What has happened to Elena? 

What role does her Aunt play?

Leave a vote, comment, and follow to support me!

Lots of Love

<3 <3 <3