Chapter 6: WHAT'S HIS NAME?

"I was in a trance, my mind was blocked, my heart felt as though it wanted to run from my chest. It was when I felt a slop on my shirt collar that made me realise that I, Amanda Johnson was drooling".

The man walked up to me, his eyes sterned and fixed, his shirt tight and sleeveless, showing his protruding muscles and his concrete slabbed abs.

"Amanda Johnson? I need you to come with me, your life is in grave danger. Your father left you a piece of information that we need at our headquarters and even though you don't know, you're part of a great organization that.."

His face turned abruptly to the right as the sound of my hand on his cheeks echoed through the dark alley. He heaved with his eyes pinned to my throat. For the first time I caught his gaze and dipped my hands in my bag. He brought up his arms as a sign of defence. I just smiled as I held what was in my hands, it was long and turgid ,quite soft and really wet, I closed my eyes and put it in my mouth. The hotdog tasted so good.

" I see where your mind was going. I love how you think. Anyway I slapped him cause he didn't greet but mainly because when it happens in movies , the guy holds the girl tight and kisses her. Movies are lies!! Men don't work that way, well at least this one didn't".

"Ok so if I got you right, you think I'm the daughter of some spy, blah blah blah. I'm sorry but I'm not that Amanda and I'm late for my interview". I wrap the hotdog paper in a mould and place it in his palm. "consider this as a token of my appreciation, cause I can't actually give you money since that's all I've got for my interview ". I turn around and walk away .

"Play that in slow motion and you'd think I'd dumped the hottest guy on the planet and left him with a hotdog wrapper".

I stopped in my tracks and turned to ask of his name but Mr. Hazel eyes wasn't there. "My dad left me secret information?" That's the dumbest pickup line I've ever heard. Well aside from the guy that said I was so hot like a bag of French fries. I walk out of the alley and inhaled deeply the air so fresh, air without rape and lies and certainly without Hazel eyes. I get to my destination and stand in front of the school, it was plush and quite expensive." I think I'd like it here I thought to myself."

A man came out of a curb with a cup begging for money. " humble lady can you please give a brother..."

His face abruptly turned to the left with his throat muscle poking out of his neck, he falls flat on the floor unconscious. My palm still in the air where it had once been placed." That is for the people that tried to rape me. Think of yourself as an ambassador and I'm not your sister you sick hobo! I shout on top of my lungs ".

" so the kids saw a perfectly skinny girl knock out an overgrown guy with one slap. I wonder which poor kid would have me in his or her class on Monday morning. That's even if I passed the interview ".

I regain composure and stroll into the hallway the doors close behind me. Wish me luck!x