Chapter 5: THE STALKER

It's been quite a horrible episode of my life so far. I know you've laughed at my tragedies more than you've chosen to admit. I don't blame you tho, I myself would roll on the floor and wonder what cruel fate a person could be blessed with, such an irony but then I swear to you that I, Amanda Johnson with the combined forces of the earth, water and fire nations promise to ...

What in the hell am I saying ? I guess this is how jacked up you are when you're unemployed. I hope Trump reads this.

So back to the present day. I'm sitting by my desk recapping all my misfortunes and came to one conclusion- I've been cursed. Just as I was about to give up, I see a local add in a newspaper in need of a high school teacher. My eyes lit up as I saw the requirements for the job, right in my field of study. I pick up my already prepared "just in case you need a job, of course you need a job " CV's and lay out my outfit for the submission. It was just funny how Michael Jackson's " Beat it " was playing in the background. I pick up a hairbrush and tried to lip sing and twerk with the fast beats .

Well I mean everything moved except for my ass, its really working progress I'm gonna get there even if you stare at these words and shake your head because I the Avatar, am gonna save the wor- ....

So I get ready and set out into the street. I stand outside with the wind blowing my through my golden hair, flustering through my garments, the rays of the sun basking my soft tender skin, my eyes poised with determination and my lips half bitten in anticipation as I start this journey hoping that there's no discrimination.

Oh..my..God I look so cool. someone sign me up. Hold your applause , I'll see you at the Grammies.

I quicken my steps since the school would close in thirty minutes, I use a short cut through an alley since I know these streets like the patches in my underwear.

"Say a word to anyone about this and it'll be your last . keep reading tho ".

The Alley's are mostly cold and wet, i passed by a group of men holding cups for coins and managed to give them a few cents. Yet something funny happened, one of them held on my bag with the intension of not letting it go. "Hey baby, where are you going so fast " he says with a smirk on his face. My heart thumped so loud that I couldn't here the sound of the busy street at the other end. I slap one with all my might but to no avail.

I knew I should've gone for that self defence class but wait, no one is gonna use this alley, these guys are gonna rape me and eat my newly bought hot dogs I got for free because of my cute face!!!!!

I close my eyes and crouch on the floor as I feel so many hands prying over my body. Suddenly I hear a huge thud, a loud crunch which definitely meant someone's ribs got cracked. I finally open on eye to see if all this was happening in heaven but no , I wasn't dead. Someone crouched over one of the men thumping strong fists into his already blood stained face. He stood up with extreme confidence his back properly toned with the right muscle curves.

My eyes were poised with determination as i but my lip in anticipation hoping what I saw behind was the same as the front with no discrimination.
"Yh , I know you saw what I did there "

My eyes widened as the stranger turned around, still with a patch on his nose where it had once been broken.

It was Mr Hazel eyes!