Chapter 2: ATM SAGA

New York is such a pretty place, so many people walking around doing God knows what, hobo's staring at you in the dark alleys , couples making out oblivious of anything going on around them. This place is packed with so much, I need a word , I need a word , oh yeah ! So much Pizazz!.

My name is Amanda Johnson, that's if you were too slow to catch on back there , and yeah , I just got fired. I always knew working at a printing press wasn't my call. Although its paid the bills and put food on my table for quite a number of years after my parents chose to die and leave me alone in this cruel crazy world. I always thought of my parents death as the tragedy of Romeo and Juliet , my dad died of cancer when I was in high school and my mom followed right after I finished college. Sigh, true love really did exist between them. God keep them where ever they are, and God keep me too I'm jobless and will probably die of starvation in a few months .That's if I don't land another job soon.

I walk to the ATM to withdraw some cash, making a mental note of what I'm going to do with the money to curb this feeling that's trying to break free right now . I feel like a kubi of depression has been sealed in me and all it takes is something to break that seal . I smile as I remember a naruto episode I saw that in.

"Yeah! I'm an anime fan but not the crazy type that run with their hands behind their backs or those that try to get rid of an awkward situation by using a replacement jutsu. I just love watching it since it makes me forget painful memories".

Excuse me miss, a deep yet sensational voice calls out behind me whisking me out of my anime dreams . I raise my eyes to see a pair of the most gorgeous hazel eyes staring at me . Ye , ye , yes . I stutter , trying to get a grip of myself before I drool on his shirt .Oh my God! His shirt, all I see is a set of eight packs and a chest I could build a cave in . Merhhnn ! He's perfect.!

He's perfectly chiseled face looking at me in confusion . Are you done ma'am? Because I want to cash some money.

"If you were an ATM I'll cash you everyday till I go bankrupt . And bankrupt here means my menopause so just add two and two together. OK back to track!

No I say, a little too stern for my own liking. You see I'm cashing a loooot of money and you have to wait awhile. I stress on the lot to make him know I'm a stinking rich girl who should not be messed with. I tap my feet feigning impatience as I wait for the ATM.

Mr. Hazel eyes looks at me and cocks his head up, motioning me to look back at the ATM and says,"umm, so that looks like a loooot of money ".

I look back at the twenty dollars the ATM machine finally vomited out.

You see I punched in so many digits it obviously registered the first two. I really need to sue this machine. I say, as I tap my chin in mock thought. Ma'am its a machine, you can't sue a machine Mr.Hazel eyes tells me, astonished at my level of stupidity .

"I just met Mr.Hazel eyes and the dude is pissing me off already .I wish I could break his nose ."lord he's hot !.

I quickly take the money and pocket it at the back of my jeans and give him way so he can make his withdrawal . Little did I know my feet was too much in the way as he trips, loses his balance and goes nose first at the metallic covering of the ATM machine. I hear a loud crunch and I know something on him is broken .He regains balance and holds his head up holding his nose with his two fingers.