Chapter 1: The Unexpected

I always knew I was different .I mean aside from being dazzling and impeccably sweet , I was the fastest , most efficient and smartest lady on this earth .

Mandy!! Get your ass in here in a hundred seconds before I break em' to pieces. ! 1-0-0. .times up. now get in here ! .

Yes boss! I shout at the top of my lungs ,giving it a little melodious tune ,a touch of treble .I knew I'd do better in the Opera. Faces turn to Look at me , giving me the 'oh you're gonna get it this time look '. I take a deep breath, stand on my feet and prepare to take the long dejected walk to my bosses office as His words start ringing in my ear .

"1-0-0?? Wait , is that how to count?, break my ass to pieces ? Ok now that's too ambiguous if you know what I mean" .

As I take my stride to the office I see Kaitlyn, one of the office workers and also my arch enemy . She's visibly laughing at me now with her hand obviously failing to cover her huge mouth that looks like the grand canyon, her witch like cackles deafening my ear .

"Ok so maybe her mouth doesn't look like the grand canyon, it actually cute i must admit and her Laugh's so adorable! But I hate that girl and everything she does is hideous.. It's a girl thing I don't expect you to understand".

I'm not losing this unseen battle just yet . I look at Kaitlyn, give her a dead paned stare , which I know shortened her lifespan by six years. She replies with a blank look inflaming my ego the more .Seeing I've won, I cock my head to the side with one eye brow raised and swirl my hair.

"Meerhn I'm sure it was a sight , all I needed were a pair of fans blowing in my direction and you've got a sexy sassy top model".

I turned to leave the 'battle field' when the craziest thing happened.

"So you're thinking all the guys in the work area are staring at me with their mouth open in complete awe no? Or one rushed towards me in slow-mo , went on his knees and popped the big question right?."