"How are you still considered this big badass riding this bike? People see you riding it, right? Aren't you designed to have some kind of deadly motorcycle or an expensive car."

"I'm not a robot. I'm not designed to do anything but the first idiot who thought he could take me on because of Bliss got what he needed. Also you're not in high school anymore so no need to hold onto the stereotypes- a lot of people ride bikes to campus. Besides, I only ride on clear days and you know we don't get many of those."

"You have a name for it?" My giggling was coming back and he just sighed and ignored my already obvious question.

"When we pull up you will follow my lead and do as I whisper in your ear, anything I say you follow or I'll send out a quick text about what I witnessed last night, got it?"

I almost forgot I was being forced to be with him. This idea had bad written all over it, but there is nothing I can do about it. The smallest part of me is kind of curious how people will respond to this. "Aye-Aye captain."

When we get to a fence with other bikes locked to it, he locks up his bike after I spring off. I stand off to the side, waiting to see what his first move would be.

After he successfully locks up he grabbed my hand swiftly and led me into the main building on campus. I instantly noticed the curiosity on some faces and some very offensive slurs that I'm assuming come from Danny's girl mob.

I abruptly stopped, turning to Danny and looking him in the eye. "Why are you making me do this?"

"Don't talk so loud. I have my reasons." He put an arm on the wall closest to us, leaning so close to me I could smell his breath. He had had something with cinnamon for breakfast this morning.

"What are you doing?" I asked taking a risky glimpse down to his smirking lips and back up to his eyes. My breath was shaking and I try to look at anything but him.

"You want me to kiss you, don't you?" He leaned closer until his nose was touching mine.

"No."

Danny didn't seem fazed by my answer and just pulled back grabbing my hand again. "I'll walk you to your first class and then meet back up with you later." He was walking at a fast pace and I could barely keep up. He stopped when we came to my first lecture and he forced me into a big long hug where he squeezed me and picked me up making it obvious to people around. When he finally put me down he placed a lingering kiss on my cheek before walking away.

I turned to enter the class but stopped midway when my phone sounded. It was a call from Ben.

"Hello?"

"You're on campus?" He asked, not wasting a second.

"Yeah, I'm in the Johnson building. Are you-"

"I'll meet you in the bathroom at the end of the first floor." He cuts me off, I could tell he was already walking from the noises around him.

"What- I'll be late for class. I thought you said later?" I glance around the room, lowering my voice as more students pile in and walk around me to find seats.

"I'll be quick. Almost there."

I let out a sigh. This is insane. I mean, I know this professor won't lock the door or anything but the thought of walking into a full lecture hall terrifies me a little. Maybe I can sneak back in through the back entrance door. "Fine. I'll be in the girls bathroom."

"Thank you." Ben lets out a sigh of relief before we hang up and I make my way out of the almost full lecture hall and to the meeting bathroom.

I waited maybe two minutes for him to come in and that's all the time it took for me to get completely in my head about this impromptu meetup. I could only imagine what he was going to say, I made a mistake or I really don't like you- it was just the heat of the moment. I promise you I'll melt into a puddle of humiliation if he hits me with it's not you... it's me.

Being too busy in my thoughts I didn't hear the door to the bathroom open and close and only realized someone else was in the bathroom when I was gently pushed into one of the small toilet stalls and felt soft lips on mine.

Soft and sweet could only mean it was Ben. My eyes flew open and I pulled back. "I thought you- what happened to meeting later?" All the questions I should be asking that definitely wasn't high up on the list labeled must mention but it was the only one I could think of at the moment.

"I couldn't wait. I had to kiss you." He spoke softly and rubbed his fingers along my waist as I positioned my palms on his chest.

His words weren't enough to get rid of my confusion but his kiss was enough to make me forget so I tuned out the logical side of my brain and leaned into the kiss more. He broke away first.

"I really do feel something when I kiss you, Kate... But I also feel something with Halley. I'm stuck." He explained, his voice dripping with hunger and guilt.

"I don't know what to say." I whispered back, even though I knew we were all alone in the bathroom. I didn't want to get caught in a girls bathroom making out with my best friend's boyfriend who also happens to be my guy best friend's brother.

"Can we just keep this a secret? Only until I figure out who I want to be with. I really like Halley, but I know that when you and I kiss I don't want to stop."

This was my plan all along, right? To get to know him and figure out if what I'm feeling is real...

"This is wrong." I state but my lust is undeniable so I know it wasn't delivered with conviction. I inch closer to him again, ready for his mouth to be back on mine.

"Definitely." He nods before kissing my cheek and walking out of the stall and bathroom.

I really need to figure this out- figure him out. So yes, I'll probably allow this to continue but we will be setting rules and a cut off date and rule number 1 will be private places only. I tilt my head back to look up at the old ceiling from the small stall and peel my ears for any sound. I give myself a full minute of hearing just my own breathing before I walk out of the bathroom and into what will inevitably be more bad decisions.

________________________________________________________________

Catch you on the page flippin' side