Chapter 25-Born to Rule

5 years later

Central Jail

5 years...5 god damn years I have waited to make my move...she thought that she good relax with her family destroying mine. Raima Mehra...I have always been a king and I am still one . My Nivi suffered so much...so will your rats...first Minu that gutter adopted sister of Arjun then your son...I will make sure you cry on their bodies..''

Chicago

Rohan pulled open the curtains of his room , there was a quick movement on the bed . Rohan smiled looking a Snehal. She still loved sleeping for some more hours that to in morning hours...Rohan threw his body next to her; ''wake up honey...its 8 "

Snehal peeked from her duvet; ''And its Sunday...come to me ..''

Rohan groaned; ''God I always fall for this'' pulling Snehal into his arms he kissed her hard; ''I love you ..more than anything...'' Snehal pushed him on his back , getting on the top she sealed their lips together. Rohan wrapped his arms around her rolling her below him...Snehal pulled the hem of his t-shirt up...just when things were about to get heated up there was a loud scream; ''Daddy what are you doing to my Mommy''

Snehal whispered; ''You didn't lock the door ''

Rohan ; ''I came here to wake you up...all your fault'' Snehal smiled  and extended her arms; ''Come here Cole...Mom dad are planning you a surprise '' Cole was Snehal Rohan's 3 year old daughter ...she took Rohan's blue eyes and her mother's  dark hair...she was cute little angle ...Cole climbed on to the bed and jumped on Rohan's lap; ''Where is the surprise''

Snehal pecked her daughter; ''we will soon be travelling to India... you will see your aunts cousins and grandparents''

Cole frowned ; ''I have so many grandparents.... Are we going on a plane''

Rohan; ''yes sweety you are...and for now go and grab your breakfast as we are going to your grandpa's place ' Cole squealed jumped of the bed and ran downstairs asking the chef to prepare her favourite breakfast''

Rohan pulled Snehal to him; ''Will miss you...can't your trip be a little shorter''

Snehal snuggled closer; ''I am going after 3 years...last I saw everybody was on Cole's birth... they all came to see her...I too miss them''

Rohan's hand moved inside her t-shirt; ''2 months....!!!! Honey its too long''

Snehal pecked his nose; ''will you come ''

Rohan; ''yup....Later...I have already taken an assignment there...for now let me steal few moments so that I keep going on in your absence'' Snehal hugged him close...everyday with him was like a first date..first kiss...he made her happy. 

Mehra Mansion

Arjun walked inside his house all angry, Minu walked behind with her head hung low...; ''Off to your room now!!!....and dare you step out that room without my permission ''

Raima who had been discussing something with her inlaws frowned at his tone. She grabbed his arm. Once Minu was inside her room, Raima questioned; ''Arjun , she isn't kid anymore...she is 15...for heaven sake stop scolding her like that''

Arjun; ''that boy came to drop her home...she stepped out from his car''

Raima; ''Arjun its normal, she is a teenager''

Arjun; ''Yes she is...but that boy is a scoundrel...Raima I fear for her ...I don't want something to go wrong''

Arnav took a deep breath; ''Arjun I think it would be better we send her abroad to your uncle''