Chapter-12 -A Star Studded Night

Next evening was a star studded night...the red carpet was welcoming stars and big names of the industry ...celebrities walked the red carpet posing for the shutterbugs...replying to their questions and giving their best plastic expressions...some were busy answering and doing weird activities the host at the red carpet asked then to do... one after the other appearances of stars was fulfilling the hunger of the shutter bugs....but still the curiosity was at peak....all wanted it know whom is Arjun gonna walk with Nivi since he hadn't said a word about his breakup...or the media Heiress Raima...whom he had been rumoured to be in relationship with....the tongues kept wagging about Arjun Raima spending lot of time in Arjun's closed vanity....

Nitin stepped out of his BMW and waved at his fans with gentle smile.....he was carrying casual look...a white tshirt with a dark blue torn jeans and a black leather jacket...he hadn't shaved...fashion critics found his look hot..but in reality Nitin was broken completely he wasn't in the mood to attend the ceremony but he came ..just to have a glance of Sam... his Sam...

Arjun's white Audi halted and he stepped out dressed in a crisp 3 piece suit....he looked like a royal... the flashes were competing with each other to capture the hunk in their cameras....they were anxiously waiting for his partner to step out...Sam stepped out in a lemon colour thigh slit gown...she had left her hair in soft curls and had paired her dress with pearl earrings...and a silver clutch matching her Cinderella shoes....she looped her arm around Arjun's and posed lifting her chin high....Sam and Arjun's appearance sent shock waves around....people were visibly surprised....but words travelled only through eyes .....Sam and Arjun looked at each other smiling...to audience it seemed love ...but here something else was going on...Sam whispered without losing her fake expression ; ''Its working....thanks Arjun''

Arjun acted brilliantly; ''Sam...you are my friend so no need thank me...lets move in'' Sam nodded and waved to the camera once before moving inside .....Nitin 's heart stopped when Sam walked past him with Arjun...without giving him a glance....Nitin felt a dagger through his heart....he tried his level best to hide his tears...but they kept filling his eyes....he had nothing left...neither career nor love...whatever movies he got ...they were low budgets or not that good in story and roles....Nitin currently was completing his due projects...Raima had crumbled his career, and Sam crushed his heart

A black Mercedes stopped and Snehal hopped out...flashes captured her...she looked like a nymph in Pink...her softness was reflecting in her personality .....the chauffeur pulled open the other door of the Mercedes ....and the Heiress stepped out...she was dressed in a shimmery backless gown... her hair in smooth bun....she wore single solitaire earnings ...her eyes carried light make up ..but her lips were painted in shimmery red....her aura spoke beautiful and dangerous together....she posed with Snehal...and greeted some actresses with a gentle hug before moving in... Raima was guided to her VIP seat by the ushering team....she walked off thanking them and came face to face with Nitin; ''You look gloomy....suits you''

Nitin smirked; ''You enjoy seeing me in tears ....don't you''

Raima took a deep breath; ''we reap what we sow....you invited it ...now have fun with it'' Suddenly one of the shutterbugs asked Nitin and Raima to pose together.....Raima gave a winning smile...Nitin too smiled...as if they were best friends..

Sam and Arjun were sitting together continuously chatting and smiling...Raima was sitting a row ahead with Snehal....and Nitin was sitting in the same row as Sam....he was dying every minute looking at her smiling and enjoying with Arjun

Snehal checked her cell phone for latest gossip....she smiled and showed it to Raima....the top news in the entertainment....

'Super Star Arjun did something unexpected again...he walked the red carpet hand in hand with Sameera....his arch rival Nitin's ex....years back...Sam and Arjun were rumoured to have a secret affair behind Nitin's back...so are they rekindling their hidden romance....was Raima confusing media to cover her sister's name by going around with Arjun....' Raima smirked....she knew now many will be reading and gossiping about it..their plan worked....they stabbed Nitin's heart...and created the chaos among those who felt threatened because of two sisters