Chapter 21-Alone... Confused....Sad

Snehal packed her stuff...so did others....Raima was sure that she would bring back a stronger Snehal. Sam was also determined to get Snehal back but with rekindled feelings for Rohan. Sam believed Rohan to be the best choice for Snehal....he was strong...sorted and knew what he wanted ...Sam heard Rakhi calling her as they were getting late for airport....Sam dialled Arjun; ''Arjun we are leaving for Darjeeling...you know what to do''

Arjun; ''Don't worry partner...all will be done as planned'' Sam smiled and walked out....once they were seated in the flight..Raima Sat next to Sam; ''you really think...Rohan will get kiddo...not that easy''

Sam caressed Raima's head lovingly and then pulled her ear; ''watch me do it....and stop acting a villian....'' Raima rubbed her ear gaping at Sam..Sam gave her a proud smile closing her eyes..her POV; ' God please send Rohan soon....rest will fall into place...'

Rakhi had intentionally made Snehal sit next to her as she new the twins...she wanted Snehal to take her own decision and not to get influenced by her sisters....as the flight took off Snheal leaned her head on Rakhi's shoulder closing her eyes....Rohan's blue eyes opened into her closed ones...his radiant smile....the way he teased her on their first meet his smart salute ....and then the dance in the party... his confession and the kiss...Snehal recalled how he walked out during the lunch....

''Snehu...in some corner of your heart you do trust me...its just that you don't want to give yourself a chance....you agree or not...I made a place in you heart....this is why you are running away'' Snehal's eyes flew open...she looked around startled....

Rakhi; ''kiddo all good''

Snehal; ''Ma how much more time...''

Rakhi; ''we just took off...relax baby...relax I am with you'' Snehal looped her arm around Rakhi's holding tightly and closing her eyes...

Mehra Mansion

Rohan finished his photo-shoot, he checked his phone....there was no response from Snehal ..he had send her so may messages but she chose to ignore them....Rohan racked his fingers through his golden brown tresses ...he quickly put his shades on to hide the reddish gleam taking over his sparkling blue eyes.... taking his leave he quickly got into his car asking the driver to take him home...his POV; 'Fine ....guess I read something wrong....you don't like me even a bit ..fine Snehu I will leave you alone'

Rohan directly went to his room without meeting his uncle and aunt...Aiasha looked at Arnav...''One more love stricken boy....what should we do of him''

Arnav; ''he was too fast...he should have taken things slow....he scared the girl''

Minu came hopping around...she extended a craft made by her; ''I made this is it good??''

Aiasha smiled; ''very good...then how come your were crying yesterday of not being able to do it''

Minu smiled; ''I called Raima didi....she said try try never die...so I kept trying''

Arnav; ''Come here Minu'' Minu walked to him....Arnav pulled her into his lap; ''baby please so your bade papa a favour ...go and tell Rohan bhai how you made this... he is sad as he is not able to complete his work.....and don't forget that line which Raima didi told you'' Minu smiled and ran out

Like other Mehra's Rohan too never cared of social status...he judged people on their heart and deeds and not on their bank balance...Minu knocked and walked in; ''Bahi are you busy''

Rohan smiled; ''come here ....you finally got time to see me...you got Raima didi you forgot your Rohan bhai''

Minu seriously replied; ''No I did not..this is why I came.....why are you sad''