05-Girls Lunch

Clarke's POV

After I leaned forward and whispered on lexas ear while my right knee still resting between her legs.

I noticed how the ruthless bitch they always say she was......isnt one at all.
Frozen in place.
Her own body wouldn't even allow a muscle to move.

I reached for her left hand with mine. Gosh! Their freezing cold. I could feel it warming up every second that passed. I leaned even farther causing the poor girl to back up deeper into the coach.

No words just holding the position.
She is now laying on her back against one side of the couch with a pillow behind her head. Hands at her side gripping the blacket that was now underneath of her slim body.

I on the other hand.
Had my left leg on the coach the only thing separating her legs.
And my right leg remained pressed against the tiles floor. For so support so I don't actaully get on her. Even if I wanted too. It'll freak her out.
After i leaned forward to make her lay down. My knee got closer and closer to her.... yeah know.... my hand was over hers.

I went to her ears and said softly
"Don't forget to breath. Bab-... I mean lexa"

I pulled away just enough for me to see her green eyes that hides so much but show eveeything to keep me watching to know her more.

But she had them closed.
She took a deep......maybe extra deep breath and let it out slow and steady.
She opened them and the first thing she saw was my cleavage.

Her tanned face went tomato red.
Her lips that was locked, dropped open. And her eyes went from down there and looked up at my eyes to check if i see her.

And I made sure i show that
'Yes. I saw you looking!'

Her red faced became vibrant and even more red.
She then shut her eyes back and remain breathing once in a while.

I got up in a way she wouldn't notice.
And sat on my office chair.

Finally! After 3 minutes she opened her eyes and saw I wasn't there.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The coach is located in the middle of my big office. Across from my desk. And 2 love seats on each side of it. And in the middle is a long glass table.

In front of my desk is 2 chairs. The same as the one out side she fell asleep on.

My desk was a mess but it's neat.....
A lot of paper works but stacked up.
A lot of pens but put in 3 Differnt container to separate them from height.

She sat up and looked around and looking confused

I sat up and said
"Finally your awake, it's 12:13pm"
I smiled

She frowned and tilted her head
And I just noticed how cute that was.
She opened her mouth to speak but I quickly blurted out
"Oh sweetie.... you were dreaming. Now let's go to that lunch you promised to go with me"