37 - Secret Room

(I'm trying out a new writing style and decided to use it on this fanfic so I kill 2 birds with one stone... I get to practice this kind of writing style and I get to update)

Anya's POV

The first thing Abby said was
"What in the hell is this?!" As she walked into the broken door. It was grimy with dust flying everywhere, perhaps from the door falling.

There were pictures on the wall, hundreds maybe... It was unbelievable. The amount of time and effort this guy had put into whatever the fuck this is was insane. "He had been stalking her" I declared as I placed my gun back into its place on my belt.

"Abby was frozen in front of the photos of Clarke on her way to the store, Clarke in the car taking on the phone and then looking around with terror written all over her face, Clarke at her office, and it goes on and on.

"holy shit... Guys check this out" Octavia said from the desk near the bookshelves with cameras and films hanging by the wire. We all gathered where Octavia was holding a folder.

She placed it on the desk and slowly opened it so it's showing the first photo from the pile.
"That's when Clarke and Lexa went to the Grounder's bar" I mentioned and pointed my finger in the background of the photo. Clearly showing my bar's neons logo. Such a creep I silently thought.

"Next," Luna said as she received a look from Abby, not a very happy one but Abby still looked back at the folder trying to figure out why someone could do such a thing.

Octavia continued to flip from one photo to the next and it was all Lexa and Clarke. When they went to lunch together, both in the conference room alone, even when they slept at the mansion right outside of the city.

"Luna look at those books on the desk and find something that we can use to track this motherfucker down" I asserted as I felt the frustration infesting every fiber in my body like boiling water in a pot and every second the fire received more gasoline into its flame from underneath.

"Here is a journal full of dates and times," luna told us as she passed the notebook to me.
The notebook looked a bit decayed, old, and has recently been wet by the rain. The ink is a bit faded but it's still readable. It's been raining heavily the whole week.

"These are not just dates... These are records... Records of him tracking Clarke's whereabouts" I said closing the book.  And rubbing my temple on the side of my forehead. And sitting on the decent-sized couch. Taking a deep breath a bit too loudly.

I felt something underneath of me so I stood back up and found a hard object inside the stuffing of the seat. I sliced it open and found a gun, 10 thousand dollars in cash, and a knife covered in blood. "The gun is missing a few rounds," I said as I sat it down on the table.

Octavia took Abby outside to breathe fresh air. She's having a panic attack again. Luna and I searched the entire couch in case we might have missed anything else. Kane coughed as he opened yet another door. This time it is much smaller than the others.

"What is that smell?" I said rushing towards him

"Smells like death" Luna mumbled as she covered her nose as well.

"That's because something inside is decaying... It smells like it is digesting itself it's when the body is relesing these chemicals and whatever it is, is dead so no more blood circulation, meaning no more oxygen so the organs and cells begin to die too-" Kane unraveled

"Okay okay... We get it" luna pat him on the back to prevent him form making the smell effect worst.

"None of us can fit through that hole," I said and we all agreed.

"Well... We need to know what died in there," Kane said as he tried to peek his head through but soon pulled it out because if the awful odor

"You don't think it's Clark-" Luna was saying when Abby and Octavia walked back in and I shut the door as fast as I could.

"What's going on?" Asked Abby