But It wasn't Enough...

Percy ran and ran, tears running down his face. Calypso was right. The Fates are really cruel... he thought. He stopped in a clearing in the forest. He sat down and cried. How can this happen to me? he thought. He brought out a small box from his pocket and opened it. It was a ring. The ring's jewel was stormy grey. Just like Annabeth's eyes. Percy shook that idea away from his head. An owl was intricately carved into the ring with the engravement "Percabeth Forever". That only made him cry more.

"Percy?!?" a familiar voice gasped. Percy turned around to see Hazel and Frank with worried expressions. Percy tried to smile at them plastered in their faces. Percy tried to smile at them but ended up crying. Hazel sat down to comfort him.

"What happened to you, dude?" Frank asked, joining Hazel. "Annabeth cheated on me!" Percy sobbed. Frank and Hazel gasped. "I saw her with Zayne Smith." he continued. "That cocky son of Mars? HOW DARE HE STEAL ANNABETH!!! I'M GONNA TURN INTO AN ELEPHANT AND TRAMPLE HIM AND AFTER I DO THAT, I'M GONNA TURN INTO A DRAGON AND BURN HIM INTO ASHES. HE IS GONNA GET HIS FUNERAL PYRE EARLY!!!" he snarled.

"Calm down, Frank." Hazel soothed him. Percy cracked a small smile. He never saw Frank go "berserk". It was sort of funny.

"Guys, what are you doing in the woods, anyway?" Percy asked. "Both of us were in guard duty. Reyna aske-"Hazel explained but Percy cut her off. "Why are you so far from Camp Jupiter when you say you are on guard duty?" Percy asked. "Actually, camp is just over there." Frank replied.