Chapter 15

Making Up?

TROYE’S P.O.V

 I stormed away from the room, reeling from what Tyler had said. Wait was he going to break up with me? He wouldn’t. But I had to find out. I spun around and stormed back towards the room.

I swung the door open to find Tyler changing into some fresh clothes. He was so gorgeous, but I head to remain lucid and ask him.

“Tyler!” I said, slightly louder than I had meant to.

He turned and stared wide eyed at me, as if I was a member of One Direction.

“Troye! You aren’t leaving me?!?” he yelled smiling. Leaving him? What?

“Tyler, I left because I thought you were going to break up with me!” I said back.

“NO! Never. I would never be able to.” He said calmly. I smiled and ran over to hug him. “I am choosing to ignore your jackass of a brother’s comment. We will always be together.”

“Excuse me?! Tyler! I don’t give a shit what he said! Never refer to my family that way. I swear I will leave again. I will leave you forever right now.” I screamed at him

“I’m sorry, but the truth hurts.” He said, walking over and wrapping his arms around my hips, pushing me against the wall. I couldn’t help but feel slightly turned on. He was just so gorgeous.

“Tyler!” I scolded. He answered with a giggle.

Tyler began kissing my neck, and shoulders, telling me everything he loved about me.

I had forgotten why I had even left in the first place.