chapter forty-five

\\ a.n. - this has nothing to do with the actor who has the same name as my character. she is made up completely and her name was chosen due to me loving the name, and williams being a generic last name, thank you and sorry for any confusion. //

his parents really didn't judge. when they saw his nose ring, they thought it was adorable.

he tried to convince them otherwise, but it didn't work.

my last night there I had the nightmare again, I didn't think it was as bad as the others, but I was awoken by awsten.

apparently I was jumping around, which caused him to wake up, and it looked as if I was freaking out.

"bad dream." is all I said.

he kissed me before going back to bed, I was able to fall asleep as well.

•••

I wasn't ready to go back to my sleepless nights.

waking up on thursday was a total drag. we were leaving today, but not until tonight.

I was up before him. my anxiety had nearly disappeared after being here for so long and feeling so welcomed.

well my anxiety for this situation anyways.

I got up without any problem and grabbed my stuff to take a shower before he woke up.

I even greeted both of his parents before showering, no makeup up, hair not done, nothing.

it felt as if I was at home, it was so nice.

I told him this after he woke up and he gave me a large hug.

he was so happy for me, he knew I had anxiety and that's why being here caused some issues with me.

the fact that I felt okay here, meant a lot to him.

and even though we haven't said anything about saying I love you the other night, this conversation showed me how much he actually loved me.

I was so surprised when awsten told me that his mom took the day off again. his dad had went to work today, but his mom took another vacation day.

"I couldn't miss my sons last day here, he only comes so often. plus who knows when i'll get to see maisie again, work isn't everything in this world." she told us over breakfast.

that reminded me of needing more hours in the upcoming weeks to add to my savings for college.

I made a mental note to text my manager later today.

"my nose hurt like hell trying to sleep last night." awsten said after we had all gone silent.

"try a band aid on it tonight." I tell him.

"you'll have to remind me of that." he says.

I had forgotten I was spending the night with him again tonight. our flight wouldn't be in until after midnight and after the time were actually back and driving it won't be worth it for him to drive me all the way home and then to his house.