"Like that sounds okay." Says Christina through gritted teeth. " My family is stuck in the city and you can't speed up the process?"

"For other reasons we can't do any more than that." Says Ethan calmly. Christina then looks at Tobias and I as if we are to back her up but really I don't have anything to say. She walks out, slamming the door behind her leaving a chilling echo in the room. Christina's right though because we really don't have time to just sit around and wait for a miracle to happen. Everyday we waste is one day where she's building her army to control, giving the memories back to those who lost it before.

"That's all I really wanted to tell you. You are still welcomed to stay for now if you like."

"We'll keep it in mind." Says Tobias. And with that we leave the room to Ethan and Jessica.

"I'm not happy with the outcome." I say frustrated.

"I know Tris. I have an idea though if your willing to hear it."

"What is it?"

"We can leave this place and take the train back to Chicago and perhaps try to do something ourselves while we wait for backup. You know it would probably help Christina with her family too."

"But what about our family Tobias? I don't know if I can make it then." I find myself committing to something but I don't want to feel like a drag or someone to hold him back just because I'm pregnant.

"I'll be with you the entire time. Promise."

"I still want to stay strong and not be a-"

"You are strong to me no matter what happens."

I grab his hand again." Come on, I want to talk to you.

We settle down in his room and I sit on his bed. He comes over and sits down next to me. He leans over and kisses me on my collar bone, my cheek, my lips. I need to talk to him about my troubled thoughts about Evelyn but instead find myself wrapping my hands around his neck and kissing him back. I can't keep myself together and push him away just enough for him to notice that somethings wrong.

"I'm sorry but I really need to talk to you." He nods.

" I... I can't help but to now think about our child's danger. I mean I don't think that it would be safe for me to go back as much as I want to. I'm beginning to have second thoughts about it."

He looks at me with a puzzled look. "Tris, you're going to be fine. I've got you and I'm not going to let anything in this world harm you."

Though I still have conflicted thought about it, his soothing words and slight smile make me believe that he's right.

"Okay." I say as he kisses me again. Suddenly I feel something inside me stir. At first I think it's my stomach not feeling right because I haven't at since breakfast but instead it's the baby.

"Tobias! It's the baby...here." I move his hand over to my stomach and he looks at me wide eyed but with a huge smile covering his face. I'm happy and scared at the same time and feel the tears forming in my eyes. I come even closer to him and he wraps his arms around me as I lay my head against his shoulder and cry. I can't tell if their happy tears or fearful ones be Tobias seems to know.

"It's okay. You know, I think you would be a pretty great mother."

"I sure hope so." I say putting my hand over his hand that still rests on my stomach.

"We should probably ask Jessica where the nearest hospital is so that we can see wether it's a boy or girl."

"Tomorrow." I say. I want the moment with us to last because it's not often we get moments like these.