Ch.16 Magical Evening

Ch.16

"Milly can I talk to you before you tell us your choice?"Jasper asked

"I guess so....."I say

"Milly you might want to get dressed we are going somewhere special"

Then he winked I have no clue what that means!

"okay,let me go get dressed"I say as I go up the stairs and go in my room

I go through everything in my closet and then I slam my door.I have nothing to wear!Uhhhhhhhhhh

"I wish I had a whole closet full of beautiful dresses,shoes,and make-up!"

That's when I hear a windchim sound.

I go and open my closet and see the most sparkling dresses the prettiest pumps and professional makeup sets.

OMG I can not believe this is happening!

I pick out a sparkling chainpagne color beaded strapless dress.It was long and to my ankles.I picked out beige high heels to go with it.

I then put on foundation,powder,mascara,eyeshadow,and a hint of blush.

I got fully dressed and it was time to curl my hair and seeing how long it is this will take a while.

1hr later»»»»»»»

Done! I put my curled blond (yes I'm a natural blond!)hair in a crown.

I pulled my front hairs twisted them and put a gewled clip to hold it.

I looked at myself one last time in the mirror and I was off.

I went out the door with Jasper and he was in a suit.

Ooh he lookes so handsome!

"So where are we going Jasper?"

"Um well first a restraint then a nice sunset walk along the beach"

"That sounds really nice"

»»»»»After dinnner»»»»»

I hold my shoes in one hand and Jaspers hand in my other hand.

We stroll along the beach while the sun was going down.

Then Jasper stoped.

"What's wrong Jasper?"

"Nothing"

"Why did you stop?"

"To do this"He said as he got down on one knee

"Milly,I have loved you since the moment I first meet you.We had an instant connection.I knew that you where my soul mate!I remember our first date and it was here on this beach.We have had some amazing adventures but that was us just being Boyfriend and girlfriend.I want something more and I want our next adventure to be togather forever,no matter what you choose.I love you Milly,and with that will you marry me and make me the most happiest man alive in the world's?"He said on one knee and with a beautiful dimond and sapphire ring.

I start to cry tears of joy and then I said..................

"Yes"

He placed the ring on my finger and it sparked as much as my dress ,the sea and me.

This was the happiest moment of my life!

He got up and started kissing me deep and pattionent kisses just the way I love them!

We back away to get air and then he holds both of my hands and askes "Milly can I be the second person to know what your choice is?"

"Yes,and Jasper I choose you I want to be the queen of the Mer world and I want you to be the king.Is that okay?"

"That's more than okay I don't care what you choose I am here to stay by your side no matter what!I love you beyond the universe's comprehention."

"I love you more than that"I smile knowing he really didn't care what I chose.

It's just I have to say goodbye to Earth forever.

~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~

Hey my merpeople,I just wanted to say I love every single one of you and want to thank you so much for reading this book so far.Im trying to write 30-50 chapters for this one and then there will be a 3rd book when I'm finished with this one.Im busy with finals for the semester and I have about 5-10 chapters written of this book,I just have to type it in here.

Peace,Love,Mermaids,

~Mermaidt13