Ch.8~The Truth About Zoey Part.2

Ch.8

Milly's POV

"Okay,so when I woke up..."

"What?"I said

"I saw my boyfriend tied right next to me to my right and to my left my old best friend Emma.I realised this is where they put there bodies and mine."Zoey started to tear up and I hugged her.

"Im okay,now im going to finish my story."

"Okay Zoe"

"Well I had about 10% of energy physical and magical energy,so I used what I had left and I woke up in meadow in this Rhelm and time period.I had no energy so I blacked out.When I regained coutousnes I saw Ash and he said he could help me out.A few months later..."

"I asked her to move in.She said yes and I said she would be like my sister and the story we tould everyone was the same story we tould you before."Ash interupted

"Wow"I was stunned!That's a lot to take in at one time.

"Zoey may look like she is just my sister.That's what everyone thinks and that's what we wanted but...Zoey and I are in love."Ash said

I said "wow,that's kina a mind blow because you don't act like you two are in love"

Zoey responded "what would we act like?"

"Oh,I don't know its about the way you look at that person.When you look at him you feel like the only girl in the world!You know deep inside your heart that your ment to be with him for all eternity,through life and death.You would even risk your own life to save him and you know he would do the same.You know that nothing could ever break you and him apart not even a storm,a hurricane,tornado,not even life itself could break you away from him."I said as I slided my hand over to Jaspers hand and our hands touched and fingers intertwined.

After me pouring my heart and soul out there was a akward silence.

I got up with Jasper as we excused ourselves to talk togather and in privet.I saw Zoey and Ash look at eachother and I saw that spark that I felt with Jasper (but only this time there was no actual spark like me and Jasper had)

I closed the door and Jasper pulled my other arm and pulled me into a loving kiss.It was so passionent I could tell he felt the same about love and him and I.

When we backed away from kissing he said "I love you Milly!"

I started to cry with happy tears and I said"I love you" right back in the same tone and passion.

~~~~Zoey's POV~~~~

As soon as Milly and Jasper left the room I looked into Ashes eyes and there was an instant connection.

What Milly said was true.I felt the same way Milly and Jasper do but with Ash.

We walked closer togather and then he said..the words I have been waiting to hear my entire life to hear which where...........

~~~~~~Ash's POV~~~~

I said three little words that mean the whole world to her and I........

I said "I love you Zoey"

She was so close to me I reached out and huged her and then she whispered in my ear "I love you too"