Ch.15 No pressure!

Ch.15

    After Jasper and I hugged it out he asked"Have you made your decision yet?"

"Nooooo Jasper no please get out!I need time to think!"And with that he was walking out but before he closed my bedroom door he said "No pressure Milly,remember I will love you no matter what!"

   Yeah right no pressure .......my ass!!!Whenver someone says no pressure that really mean to say lots of pressure!

   I love Jasper but I also want or at least I wanted a normal life again.

I want to go back before I found out I was a golden mer warrior,before I found found out there are magickal rhelms,before I knew vampires,mermaids,witches,werewolves exsisted,before I was a princess,before I had to run for my life,and before I found out I was a mermaid!

There is just one thing I never every wish to never have and thats..................I have know what I want to pick!First I must call Alexis!!!

I call her and fill her in with everything then I tell her my choice and then I asked for her opinion.

Milly is about to set her choice on something that has consequences.Both choices will have a life altering desition.

      Meanwhile down stairs Thomas,Jasper,Scott(M's Dad),and Milly's mom are talking and are all itching to find out what Milly chooses.

~~~~~~~~Milly's Mom~~~~~~

"Scott,I think you put too much pressure on her at once"I say

"No I haven't she would have had to choose what she wants sooner or later!"

I know that whatever she decides I'm her mother and I have to support her.

That's when I here Milly upstairs talking on her phone.Then I her a bang and it sounds like Milly coming down the stairs.

    "I have made my decision!"Milly announces

~~~~~~~~A\N~~~~~~

   Cliff hanger right what do you think she will choose?A normal life or a life of the Mer Queen????

  Peace,love,mermaids,

~Mermaidt13