Ch.12 Blood In The Sky

Ch.12

"Oh but not in here dear,outside in my battle arena"The king said

"Fine, we will play by your rule but I battle on my own no ones order's!"

Next thing I know im in this large place wait its the collocium in rome but in one peice this is.....I went back in the past.

I looked around and saw all the seats filled with red eyed people.

The king anouced "Are you ready to see blood in the sky my pesents?"

Everyone cheared and roared with claping and stomping.

I heard a roar from behind me it was a lion.

I looked behind and said"Nice,kitty pretty kitty"

It started to calm down and then it licked me.I pet it on its louchious main and then it did something I was totaly not exspecting.It spoke and said"get on lets go defeate him!"

I got my sword and the lion i was on charged at the king and then he threw water on me.

I then tuned into a mermaid!

"Damn!Your hot Milly in Mermaid form mmm with those breasts I might call you my queen,but I said might"

"As if you pig!"

"Don't you mean Brad the werewolf you thought you killed"He said as he removed his mask and revealed Brad!

"Its you I thought you where dead!"

"No,my father saved me by putting this shifter inside me.Now enough with the chit chat!Bring out the lover boy!"

Someone brought Jasper out and handed him over to the king and then the king said"you tryed to kill me and almost secceded well im not going to let that happen agin!"

He reached for a dagger and put it to Jasper's throat.

I looked to my sides and saw Zoey in the blecher's I saw her and thats whan she threw me a rune dagger.I did a front flip in the air and cought it in mid air!

The king said "one more step and lover boy over here gets it!"

"Ha jokes on you its not going to be me" Zoey went into my body as I went into her's and I had the dagger.

I pearced it through his back and said and ancient rune script that I didnt even know I knew.He was screaming in pain and was growing weaker.

He let go of Jasper and then I said"NOW,ZOEY"

She caught Jasper and raced him off where it was safe with Ash.

I still had the runed dagger through the kings heart.

Thats when it started to rain not water but...........blood.The kings blood to be exact!

There was blood in the sky!

The moon came out and it was a blood moon.

He started to wither into nothing.Every minute that passed he began to shrink and shrink.Until he was about 2 inches tall.I yelled "Zoey"cueing for zoey to switch out bodies back.She did and I was up where Jasper and Ash where.

I cut there ropes off and pulled the duck tape off there mouths.

~~~~~~~~Zoey POV~~~~~~~~~

I couldnt believe that Milly had this mutch power in her.She made it rain blood only very powerful people can do that. Well anyway I was trying to find a way to lock up the king for good.I had a jar and put him inside.

I said to him"If you ever even think of taking over the world again you will be sorry Brad!"

"Wait is that you Zoe bear?"

"Yeah its me,but you chose the wrong side Brad and I will never forgive you for this!"

"Oh come on Zoe bear it was just one little mistake!"

"You call killing all human kind a little mistake?"

"ummmm welll"

"Thats what I thought dick head!Well at least I know that no one is ever going to have to deal with you."

~~~~~~~~~~Milly's POV~~~~~~

As soon as Jasper was released from the ropes that where binding him, he pulled me into a kiss.

Yes,I had bloody clothes but he doesn't care.

"I tould you nothing bad would happen"Jasper said like a smartass

"Ummm Jasper something did happen but you where you know what nevermind."

"I love you Milly!"

"I love you too Jasper!Let's go back home Jasper."

~~~~~~A\N~~~~~~~~

This chapter couldn't be possible without the song Crystallized by Lindsey Stirling!Love her songs and covers with the violin.Go check out her channel on YouTube!

Peace,Love,Mermaids,

~Mermaidt13