Ch.13 Home At Last!

Ch.13

I walk in the door to my house everyone are all siting around the table.

My dad had a worry face then it went to ecstatic.

My dad got up and put a angry face on him "Milly where did you go we where all worried!"

"I'm sorry I haven't been here its just that I had to save the world!"

"Oh ha ha really where have you been?"My mom asks

Then Jasper stands right next to me and says "She is telling the truth just not the whole story."

"Well Milly what are you waiting for tell us the story"My dad commanded

"Okay,Okay!"I said and I started to tell my story

»»»»»»»»A few hours later»»»»»»»

~~~~~~Scott's (Milly's Dad)POV~~~~

  I didn't know what to think.

I couldn't believe my daughter is a golden Mer warrior!

"Milly do you still have the golden sword?"

"Um yeah its right in my duffle bag over there"

She went and got it and put it on the table.

All of us except for Milly and Jasper where amassed and astonished.

"Milly do you know what this is?"Thomas asked

"Um yeah its a golden sword"Milly answered

"Not just any golden sword it THE golden sword.It's an artifact from the Mer world.According to legend there is a note hidden in it that tells the whole ancient story."Thomas corrected

~~~~~~~Milly's POV~~~~~

     I examined  it and then I said "Maybe I can unlock it and find the note"

I took the base off of the sword.Who would have known it was in the handle?

I took out the paper that was hidden in it and it read:

         To the next golden warrior,

   This sword is NOT just any sword.It has the power of the many warrior's that came before you.When they died there power becomes the sword and gives it more strength.This is a very dangerous weapon.Now flip this over to see the ancient story about the first mer golden warrior.

           Once upon in a time at the begging of time,one Black smith  wanted to craft something that was strong,sturdy,and could never break.He crafted the Golden Sword that could become one with its owner soul so that once the owner died the sword absorbed that person's power.The great sword brought honor to his family.He offered it to the princess and she was taken with it so much she married the black smith.The princess always had the sword in the thrown room in a glass case,so all her subjects could see it.It was passed down to each royal of the Mer until it was stolen in the early Mer collapse Of the Empire.When it was stolen one man saw a shadow figure and was gone within seconds.It is said in an ancient script that if this sword is found that means you have a threat against the Mer world.That threat could be big or small but it will try to wipe out all Mer kind.

    Beware of this swords great power!

                      ~~The Man Who Knows All Yet Nothing