[17]

☆☆☆☆☆

Nobody's POV

Once she was far enough, the siblings creeped out and met with Petra again.

"Axel wants to talk with you guys." She tilted her head to signal at the next cell to the right.
The siblings moved over to the right and Axel eagerly stood up and grinned.

"You two are a legend! Everyone here already knows you two-! Wait...you look exactly like Jesse." He narrowed his eyes at Jesse.

Jess quickly said, "Don't worry! He's not the same person. He's my brother."

"So Jesse...didn't kill you?"
"What?!"

(Axel explains the story and in the end Jess asks twenty thousand questions.)

Jesse and Jess gape at Axel, but he continues to tell them his plan.

"I know an engineer. She make a lot of things, either gadgets or buildings. She hates working for Jesse. So when I told her about you guys- her hopes rose again." Axel explained.

Jesse then told him, "Wait...how did news get by so fast?! It's only been like a day?"
"Oh, you're mistaken. Time here- goes by slower! 5 earth hours = 1 hour here."

The siblings sit on their knees. This is too much to take in.

Axel proceeded to tell them to find her. The lab hallway is where she is. Her room is a light blue color. Every engineer has that door color but she has a sticker on the doorknob.

"It'll be easy! Tell her I sent you and she'll know what to give you. A key! For these wretched cages."

The siblings laughed nervously, waved goodbye and left towards the lab hall.

☆☆☆☆
Next character will come. Don't worry.