Chapter 11 // It's daddy to you.

Naomi Pov:

After the little gym fiasco, he decided to show me around. Like I'm going to stay here, psh.

"You are staying." I heard his voice interrupt my thoughts.

My mouth was too quick to comprehend. "Uh I think the f*** not!"

He stared at me with a brow raised, smiling amusedly as he said. "You never cease to amaze me.

I scoff and puts a barrier on my thoughts from his prying with a smug smile, I watch as he furrows his brows and I feel constants pushes in my mind from him trying to get in.

He growls. "Open it mi amor or things won't be too pretty."

"Bite me." I say mockingly then suddenly regrets it as he smirks.

"Wanting to be marked all ready my love? Can't say I don't want to mark you.. but I'd rather do it when you're under me, screaming my name to the goddess." He says slyly as he smacks my butt walking away.

I yelp before I mutter my favorite word. "Bitch."

He stops and turns to me with a strange glint in his eyes as he walks to me, cornering me and I watch his eyes turn red. He chuckles darkly as he sees the fear on my face. "Keep the word to yourself or I won't hesitate to punish you." He says then kisses my forehead and he pulls back his eyes blue again, he turns and continues his walk. "Come so I can continue to show you around."

It wasn't the punishment that scared me it was his eyes.

(Hi it's the author if anyone wants to help cowrite then message me because right now I have writers block.)