Chapter 10 // Gym bodies.

{Ethan in mm}

Naomi POV:

Wow.

Just.

Wow.

This may be weird but I never found sweat sexy but.. On this tatted boy.. Just delicious.

"It's not polite to stare gorgeous." A sultry voice called me out my thoughts.

"H-Huh?" Shit, I stuttered.

"I said it's not polite to stare but considering you're so beautiful. I'll excuse it." He says and in a flash, he's right behind me.

"Um.. Thank you?" I squeak out.

"No pro-" Then it was a loud crash.

"HANDS OFF MY MATE UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO RIP YOUR HEAD OFF AND ATTACH IT TO A TREE!"

Oh, fuck.

"Jackson, you're overreacting." I say while rolling my eyes.

"OVERREACTING?! HE WANTS YOU!" He screams as his wolf takes over.

I twirl my hair with a blush. "He does?"

"Are.. Do.. Do you want him to want you?!" He shouts with a flourished expression on his face.

"Maybe.. I don't have a mate, remember? If I want to ride tatted boy here and over the sunset. I can!" I say with a slightly raised voice.

If possible, his eyes turned a darker black. It was like looking in a ink pool.

"Do you want to repeat that sweetheart?" He says with a bit of a smirk.

"Hell yes! I. Don't. Have. A. Ma-" The air leaves me as he pins me up against the wall.

"You do have a mate. It's me. You will NOT look at any other guy that way but ME." He growls in my ear, grinding against me.

I let out a moan as the males leave, the tatted one being the last and even though he got tossed, he winked at me. HE WINKED AT ME! THIS BOY TRYNA GET US KILLED!

"Understand?" He says grinding harder.

Again, I moaned.

"Answer me!" He growls loudly.

"Then get your dick off me so I can answer!" I say through moans.

That shit was hard. Just like his- um. Sorry.

"And yes I understand."